Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with quiz!

Options
  • 10-05-2015 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

Was helping a friend with a quiz earlier and we got stuck on one question...it's been annoying me all day so id be delighted if someone here might shed some light on the answer!

"A straight line of madness" is the clue, and the answer is a 7 letter city or country!

Any ideas?

Comments

The first thing that popped into my head was "Ecuador", for straight line. Not sure how that fits with "madness" though. Another word for madness is Mania, so something along the lines of "Romania" maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

The first thing that popped into my head was "Ecuador", for straight line. Not sure how that fits with "madness" though. Another word for madness is Mania, so something along the lines of "Romania" maybe?

Fair play, it's Romania for sure! Row-mania!

Advertisement