Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Legatissimo is fancied in the 3 15 at Leopardstown today.I am told it is expected to win.

Just received very strong information for Mick the Boyo 3 30 Tramore.Price cut as original fav withdrawn 2/1 with PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 elano07

how info mate ?

bet on Mick The Boyo ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Oh well, thought he had it when the mad well fell

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Stay Strong 5-1 4.30
    Expected to win. It is better than it's 3 showings.
    Will run well today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭lorenzo87

Drifted like a barge all day, not a drop of money for it, and ran accordingly, pushed along the entire race, last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

lorenzo87 wrote: »
    Drifted like a barge all day, not a drop of money for it, and ran accordingly, pushed along the entire race, last.

Looked beaten after 3 furlongs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭DiamondDave88

Stay Strong 5-1 4.30
    Expected to win. It is better than it's 3 showings.
    Will run well today.

Why did you delete your tip for the 8.15??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Why did you delete your tip for the 8.15??

How did the deleted horse do!?

I can pass on a very strong tip for Saleriaq in the 3 45 Limerick. I was told this one will not be beaten if the ground does not go soft and it looks like the ground is fine,good to firm at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Nice one. Perfect ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,373 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Cheers zimmer. Lumped on it too. You must be the most consistent tipster on here, fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

I can pass on a very strong tip for Saleriaq in the 3 45 Limerick. I was told this one will not be beaten if the ground does not go soft and it looks like the ground is fine,good to firm at the moment.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Fair play man

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Cheers mate.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I got a tip from a good source for Ballad Dancer in the 5.25 in Limerick, normally a good source so I'm hopeful.

Legatissimo is fancied in the 3 15 at Leopardstown today.I am told it is expected to win.

I posted this a couple of weeks ago.Legatissimo ran on all too late and shaped like a horse that needed further.
    I did not get word today but I backed it ew as I know it is highly regarded in the yard.Weld has a very short priced fav in the race but I am hopeful that the step up in trip will suit Legatissimo in the 4 oc.

Well spotted. Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I posted this a couple of weeks ago.Legatissimo ran on all too late and shaped like a horse that needed further. I did not get word today but I backed it ew as I know it is highly regarded in the yard.Weld has a very short priced fav in the race but I am hopeful that the step up in trip will suit Legatissimo in the 4 oc.

Great shout, got €20 on at 7/2 Smullen and Weld can't win every race!

Barbeque 5 40 Naas is well fancied ew and Great Minds 7 40 is also fancied ew both are expected to run well,Barbeque is in a tough contest in a large field but that's the story.
    Most beautiful,having his first run is thought to be pretty useful,i was hoping to hear something about the Obrien runner before having a bet but have not been able to find out anything.Iwill be unable to post if I do hear news so a watching brief is advised and if OBriens is a drifter....well you can make your own mind up.

• Advertisement

^
    Great Minds is actually in the 7-10 just in case anybody is searching.

Another winner for zimmer.

Good man

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭stevief01

You are some man Zimmermania ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘🻠I can drink pints during the week because of ya 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Got a tip for the Last race @ punchestown today.

Got 2 tips of this yard before. A 50/1 and 20/1 winner.

Sweet Company @ 50/1

Have a few quid each way

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Got a tip for the Last race @ punchestown today.

Got 2 tips of this yard before. A 50/1 and 20/1 winner.

Sweet Company @ 50/1

Have a few quid each way

Apologies on this one.

Was bang in there on the turn for home but faded late on.
    Friend at the track said the jockey got straight off the horse at the end. So thatd suggest the horse got some sort of injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Apologies on this one.

Was bang in there on the turn for home but faded late on.
    Friend at the track said the jockey got straight off the horse at the end. So thatd suggest the horse got some sort of injury.

No need to apologise, horse was running a cracking race and looked good to place, something definitely went wrong. Horse just completely ran out of steam so imagine had some sort of injury. Shame really as I was after getting 95/1 on the exchange too :P Hit around 12/1 in running at one stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

New friend of mine passed me on a winner last week. I have no idea how reliable he is, but he's 1 for 1 at the mo.

Anyways he's passed on a tip for foil dubh 25/1 in the 6.40 in punchestown e/w bet

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

New friend of mine passed me on a winner last week. I have no idea how reliable he is, but he's 1 for 1 at the mo.

Anyways he's passed on a tip for foil dubh 25/1 in the 6.40 in punchestown e/w bet

oooh fwend !!

• Advertisement

5th out of 18. Didn't see the race myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement