Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 33 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

OR updated. Small rise for me to 3.9k, bring on the DGW

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Rise to 28k from 37k, well pleased given the tough few weeks o have had.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

65 points, Gameweek rank of 32k and Overall rank of 53k :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

65 points, Gameweek rank of 32k and Overall rank of 53k :D

53,000?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Ace2007 wrote: »
    53,000?

Well 53,754 to be precise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Into the top 10 for the first in the boards league

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Watching motd, my cheap 5th mid Bentaleb could easily have had 2 goals, very fine margins between a ok week and a very good week!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

64 gets me a GW ranking of 45k. Genuinely didn't think it'd be that good of a score! Another rise from 2.3k to 1.7k. Closing in on the top 1k but my next GW I currently only have the 3 Chelsea players and 1 FT. Would be happy to finish next week within the top 2k. But I don't think that many people will have more than 5 DGW players.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Why does everybody all of a sudden seem to have Eriksen this week?

Believe me I wanted to get rid of him many times and there never was a good time.

Was supposed to transfer him out this week for Sterling but now not only he has scored but Silva is a doubt.

58 points, up 200 places to 1.5k OR.

Not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Well 53,754 to be precise

53,525 says hi :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

60 pts. 115k for the week. Up ~6k to inside 22k. My captain (Agüero) finally scored. So an overall good week :D.

Walters (5) and C. Dawson (6) on the bench are annoying. But let's hope Vardy proves me right next week (for not believing in Walters who's been an absolute disaster for me). As for Dawson, considering I have Myhill in goal I don't think many were doubling up on WB defence before the GW.
    Just a bit annoyed for not "daring" a Coloccini -> Leicester def (probably would have been Schlupp) for -4. I was not confident Newcastle were gping to get anything against Spurs, I thought Swansea would struggle to score with their strikers "crisis" but the -4 was somehow too much to ask for me :o...

Anyway have 5 DGWers already. Plan is to get 7 with 2 Liverpool mids. And I'll see what to do with my defence with the many injuries this last week-end brought...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

61(-4) is enough for a second modest green arrow in a row up to 9,299OR.

Talked myself down from a -8 for Cambiasso and Schlupp/Morgan to come in along with Fab so more coulda beens.

Planning on another -4 this week to have 7 for DGW, although Benteke also tempting, even though playing City, he's a handful ATM and City dodgy in defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

60 points brings me up 19 spots to 75th OR

seklly wrote: »
    60 points brings me up 19 spots to 75th OR

Nice.

Are you planning to play it safe or go all in with tasty double gameweeks ahead?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

wonski wrote: »
    Nice.

Are you planning to play it safe or go all in with tasty double gameweeks ahead?

Have 3 x Chelsea and 1 x Leicester already and have 2 transfers to use, still undecided on exact plan of attack, could depend on Silva news

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

68 sees me up to 53k! GR of 13k, best so far :)

Have also set myself a target of winning the DoneDeal League for April, currently 33rd but only 24pts behind :)

sheroman01 wrote: »
    68 sees me up to 53k! GR of 13k, best so far :)

Have also set myself a target of winning the DoneDeal League for April, currently 33rd but only 24pts behind :)

Finished 9th 2 months in a row and 8th in Quarter1.

Very, very difficult competition.

At that time I was ~200OR:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

wonski wrote: »
    Finished 9th 2 months in a row and 8th in Quarter1.

Very, very difficult competition.

At that time I was ~200OR:eek:

Yeah was thinking it'd be tricky alright! Especially with DGW and hits been taking, anything can happen. A free jersey would be nice though :) Fair play on the ~200 OR!

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Yeah was thinking it'd be tricky alright! Especially with DGW and hits been taking, anything can happen. A free jersey would be nice though :) Fair play on the ~200 OR!

I was thinkng about one of those jerseys at that time , too:mad:

Remember someone around here pointed to me how competitive that league was. And he was right.

Not gonna be easy but fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

56 brings me up to 35,000.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

66 pts moves me up 700 places to a season high of 1468.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

After the update I'm in 10,197th. Lifetime high, but frustrating not the break into the Top 10k!

iroced wrote: »
    60 pts. 115k for the week. Up ~6k to inside 22k. My captain (Agüero) finally scored. So an overall good week :D.

Walters (5) and C. Dawson (6) on the bench are annoying. But let's hope Vardy proves me right next week (for not believing in Walters who's been an absolute disaster for me). As for Dawson, considering I have Myhill in goal I don't think many were doubling up on WB defence before the GW.
    Just a bit annoyed for not "daring" a Coloccini -> Leicester def (probably would have been Schlupp) for -4. I was not confident Newcastle were gping to get anything against Spurs, I thought Swansea would struggle to score with their strikers "crisis" but the -4 was somehow too much to ask for me :o...

Anyway have 5 DGWers already. Plan is to get 7 with 2 Liverpool mids. And I'll see what to do with my defence with the many injuries this last week-end brought...
    when walters got the assist straightaway I thought iroced will be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

when walters got the assist straightaway I thought iroced will be happy.
    lol.

Ah well that's a great lesson in the end. I was not comfortable signing him. In a way I gave you too much credit :p. Not that you were wrong in your opinion or advice. But we didn't have the same team and what was suiting yours was not bound to suit mine. I should have followed my guts instinct and believed in my mid-term plan. As Eriksen showed yesterday patience can be as rewarding as jumping on the performing players (Palace comes to mind). There's a balance to find for each team and Walters just wasn't fitting in the mid-term balance of my team. That's something I must remember in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Red arrows this week for myself. Only scored 49. Lost a lot of ground in the Harps league :( mistake was benching Myhill for Davis.

Just inside the top 3K OR.

iroced wrote: »
    lol.

Ah well that's a great lesson in the end. I was not comfortable signing him. In a way I gave you too much credit :p. Not that you were wrong in your opinion or advice. But we didn't have the same team and what was suiting yours was not bound to suit mine. I should have followed my guts instinct and believed in my mid-term plan. As Eriksen showed yesterday patience can be as rewarding as jumping on the performing players (Palace comes to mind). There's a balance to find for each team and Walters just wasn't fitting in the mid-term balance of my team. That's something I must remember in future.

Ye that's true everyone has different circumstances i hAve been comfortable going with a more expensive cheap mid as i feel i can affOrd it . It was only 5 pts but I was delighted to get some attacking returns from him as I made the transfer 6 gws ago with gw 28 and 33 in mind. It's nice for a long term plan to come off.

Red arrows this week for myself. Only scored 49. Lost a lot of ground in the Harps league :( mistake was benching Myhill for Davis.

Just inside the top 3K OR.

The lad in second has played his wildcard this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

58 points this week lots of Green arrows and up to an all time high rank of 7296. Closing in on my league leader who has only 1 DGW and I will have 7 for -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

The lad in second has played his wildcard this week.

Seems like the best week to play it. I'd happily take 3rd place at this stage. I got the lowest score in the top 15 this GW so everyone behind me gained some ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

patmac wrote: »
    58 points this week lots of Green arrows and up to an all time high rank of 7296. 39 points behind my league leader who has only 1 DGW and I will have 7 for -4.

You must be on 1908 points, cos I'm just a few places above you, and I'm on 1909!

Advertisement