Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Snooker Championship 2015

Options
  • 17-04-2015 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

Anyone got any good tips for the World Snooker Championship which starts in Sheffield tomorrow morning?

"The Rocket" seems a ridiculous price at the minute. Surely there is value to be had in one of the other players.
    Who is in the best form coming into this tournament?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭elgriff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

For a real outside shot I'd put a few quid on Mark Davis. He's playing well, the pressure doesn't get to him and he's consistent. Other long shots would be Mark Allen, Ding Junhui, Mark Williams and Marco Fu. When any of those players hit their stride they're a force to be reckoned with. Realistically though I reckon Ronnie has it in the bag. Higgins, Robertson and to an extent, Selby are the only ones that I can see putting it up to Ronnie but of course the World Championship never passes without big surprises..

• Registered Users Posts: 45,278 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Hard to look past Ronnie.

Murphy perhaps as an outsider

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Strongly fancy Selby.

He has the belief as last years winner and, more importantly for me, he has the perfect temperament.

I think he is fantastic value.

Playing early will help at the later stages of the tournament.

Advertisement