Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guide To Richness?

Options
  • 06-04-2015 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

So i plan on opening a bet365 account because pretty bored of paddypower anyway i plan on depoisiting a total €600 split into 3 deposits so that means i get 3 free €200 bets right?

So lets say i deposit my first €200 and place a bet on a single soccer team of 1.50 and win and now i have another bet which is the free €200 free bet as part of the sign up process can i go on and use that free €200 on as many teams as a like?
    Also can i keep on going for the 2 remaining €200 free bets? Will they close the account and take my money if i win a large sum?

Feeling skeptical here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

You get one free 200 quid, not 3. And it's not a free bet. Basically when you deposit 200, they add 200 on. You have to stake 1200 before you can withdraw. If you withdraw before staking 1200, you lose the bonus funds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    You get one free 200 quid, not 3. And it's not a free bet. Basically when you deposit 200, they add 200 on. You have to stake 1200 before you can withdraw. If you withdraw before staking 1200, you lose the bonus funds

So €600 comes out of my own pocket and the other €600 from bet365 no? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Well only if you win. You can use the 200 bonus for betting but can only withdraw it if you stake 1200. You essentially have 400 in your account but can only withdraw it after you've bet it 3 times over.
    eg. Bet 400 on 3 different bets (total stake 1200) all @ 1.5, they all win, you can now withdraw 1800.

(It's been a while since I used this offer so I could be wrong)

Edit: Sorry, this is only if it's a different 400 each time. If it's the same 400, you can only withdraw 1000

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

i plan on opening a bet365 account

It should be the 1st account you open with the best bonus in the market by a mile on offer.
    Very easy to roll it over with a zero cost.

Advertisement