Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfing around Clifden

Options
  • 28-03-2015 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey everybody!

I am a 22 french student (from western Brittany) and im staying in Clifden for 3 months for a professionnal internship (actually 2 and a half left) in my third year degree of Apllied modern languages

I 've been looking forward for the past 2 weeks to find some surfable spot or break bat apart from Renvyle point ( too small to be surfed btw) I have seen nothing (I finally found False Bay but nothing there by the time)

I know it is a delicate question, but would you have some advices to spare with me, maybe in PM if you want to keep it private? If you are interested in a trip in Brittany, I would share infos with you with pleasure!

see you in the water maybe!
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lama29

I also add that I came with my car so if some of you are interested in carsharing, I can give you a lift too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

According to Google maps you are an hour and a half from Loughborough which is you best bet bbut with the way teh roards are there make that two hours.

ok thankes, i'll check this asap

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭MACtic

You also have Carrowniskey beach which is 65km away. About 1 hour drive. Great place.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭OuterBombie

Head into Mularkey's bar and ask the same question to the lads behind the counter - they'll sort you out.

• Advertisement

ok great i'll have a look!

Advertisement