Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oliver Reed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Such horrible khunts

Imagine how much or a horrible khunt maggie thatcher was to knight jimmy saville and cyril smith. Espically as she knew saville was one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Specialun wrote: »
    Such horrible khunts

Imagine how much or a horrible khunt maggie thatcher was to knight jimmy saville and cyril smith. Espically as she knew saville was one

She didn't necessarily know Savile was one for certain, she was given memo from senior civil servant saying he was an odd figure and if some scandal erupted it would bring honours system into disrepute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

I would like to see some proof, The palace link is the holy grail for the papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭muddypaws

porsche959 wrote: »

Did you actually read the 'article'?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

She didn't necessarily know Savile was one for certain, she was given memo from senior civil servant saying he was an odd figure and if some scandal erupted it would bring honours system into disrepute.

She knew saville v well.

• Advertisement

I would like to see some proof, The palace link is the holy grail for the papers.

Well, it sells papers.

They are biting around the ankles of the palace right enough. The 'royal' could be Anthony Blunt, who was unmasked years ago (but never prosecuted).

muddypaws wrote: »
    Did you actually read the 'article'?

I 'did' 'read' 'the' article, yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

If the mirror said you were a paedophile, you'd probably doubt yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

The former Met Police officer says a vice squad cop told him an investigation into Establishment figures was axed for reasons of national security

'Reasons of national security'. Fuck off. Protecting the 'elite' as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

The shock revelation that Oliver Reed may have been sighted in a brothel with a 15 year old girl.
    Is this the same upstanding gent who flashed his upstanding member on national TV any chance he got ?
    Pissed on bar counters when no ashtrays were to hand ?
    Dry humped Susan George live on the Late Late Show ?

I am stunned at this display of bad manners and degeneracy. Ollie probably was too when he sobered up.

• Advertisement

Specialun wrote: »
    She knew saville v well.

Not defending her but if she was still alive and 'compos mentis' she might have plausible deniability on Savile.

Less so on Sir Peter Morrison though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jungleman

The "Royal" who was mentioned is fairly common knowledge

The shock revelation that Oliver Reed may have been sighted in a brothel with a 15 year old girl.
    Is this the same upstanding gent who flashed his upstanding member on national TV any chance he got ?
    Pissed on bar counters when no ashtrays were to hand ?
    Dry humped Susan George live on the Late Late Show ?

I am stunned at this display of bad manners and degeneracy. Ollie probably was too when he sobered up.

Maybe he wasn't a "true" peadophile but alcohol led him down a bad path?

jungleman wrote: »

Would have thought there is more than one possible candidate, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

There's no post funny enough for the front page of AH when it comes to these sickos.

Seeing as it's page 2,Oliver was a sound skin.

Well, Phil the Greek humped most of London society ladies in the 40s and 50s.
    Edward plays for the other side.
    Charles has a thing for plants and Audrey off Coronation Street.
    So I'm guessing the Andy whats called Randy.

Would have thought there is more than one possible candidate, no?

Yer man andrew is being investigated now, but that has only come to light in the last few weeks. Before that, there was one in particular whose activities were well known. Pretty sure I can't name him on this, don't wanna be breaking any rules or anything

Before that, there was one in particular whose activities were well known. Pretty sure I can't name him on this, don't wanna be breaking any rules or anything

Course you can. He's dead. You're talking about Mountbatten, yes?

Yer man andrew is being investigated now, but that has only come to light in the last few weeks. Before that, there was one in particular whose activities were well known. Pretty sure I can't name him on this, don't wanna be breaking any rules or anything

I discounted a few in the post above. If I'm wrong, you can blame me. I know the Queen is a regular here...but she's off feeding the corgis now.

Course you can. He's dead. You're talking about Mountbatten, yes?

You're not wrong!

• Advertisement

You're not wrong!

It's possible he was innocent and the rumours were smears emanating from senior civil servants or military/navy figures who resented his interferences. But I really don't know.

Thing about Mountbatten is he was the royal family's fixer. If anything shady was going on at the top of the tree involving someone or other, he'd be the guy to organise the ring fence and cover-up. Whether or not he was mixed up in the ****e himself we still don't know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭BBJBIG

What a stupid name : Mount + the Bat ton
    Many of those Ingilish are foooookin warped

It's possible he was innocent and the rumours were smears emanating from senior civil servants or military/navy figures who resented his interferences. But I really don't know.

It is possible he was completely innocent, granted. Allegedly the IRA targeted him specifically because of these rumours, however. Until a victim comes forward or there is solid evidence it's all just speculation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

It is possible he was completely innocent, granted. Allegedly the IRA targeted him specifically because of these rumours, however. Until a victim comes forward or there is solid evidence it's all just speculation.

Of course the IRA never committed such acts.

Ahem.

BBJBIG wrote: »
    What a stupid name : Mount + the Bat ton
    Many of those Ingilish are foooookin warped

Name change from the German Battenberg before his time during World War 1. Just a Dingle / An Daingean switch to avoid the natives getting restless.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Isn't the definition of paedophilia the sexual attraction to pre-pubescents?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Complete and utter sh*te.

KungPao wrote: »

Isn't the definition of paedophilia the sexual attraction to pre-pubescents?

That might be the definition, but in common parlance today it is used for attraction to anyone under AOC.

• Advertisement

I truly doubt that he was targetted specifically because of these allegations. I'd say they got lucky. He was lax about his personal security because he believed he got on well with locals and would not be targetted.

Advertisement