Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse - Ulster Hall Belfast - March 15th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

More Info regarding this;

Presale is currently up however you cannot get a code if you have not signed up to their site prior to today.

ALL Tickets are £42.75, And you can only buy 2 max.

Support is from the Marmozets.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭eldest200

What time would they start at? Would it normally be 9?

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭WellThen?

Wtf. Where did this come from!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Rumours going around we might get a last minute Dublin show too. Would love to see them in a small venue though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Rumours going around we might get a last minute Dublin show too. Would love to see them in a small venue though

This really came outta nowhere!! Is Belfast sold out? Tried getting Tix there.
    Where did u hear about Dublin gig? Would be great if announced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

They are playing Glasgow the night after though.. Not sure where they'd squeeze Dublin in, unless they came back over.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭eldest200

A Dublin gig would be good I probably wont be able to make it for Belfast

They are playing Glasgow the night after though.. Not sure where they'd squeeze Dublin in, unless they came back over.

Music Scene Ireland
    6 hrs ·
    Muse are back! Today the band announced that their new studio album entitled 'Drones', will be released here in Ireland on June 5th. Not only that... But they will be playing The Ulster Hall in Belfast on March 15th (yes, this Sunday night!). There may also be a (short notice) Dublin show on the cards so stay tuned!!!

Music Scene Ireland
    6 hrs ·
    Muse are back! Today the band announced that their new studio album entitled 'Drones', will be released here in Ireland on June 5th. Not only that... But they will be playing The Ulster Hall in Belfast on March 15th (yes, this Sunday night!). There may also be a (short notice) Dublin show on the cards so stay tuned!!!

Weren't they the same people that said before christmas that a June Dublin muse gig would be announced soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

there wont be a dublin show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

I assume they are saying short notice Dublin show because of all the Muse advertisements around the 3Arena:

https://twitter.com/Warnermusicirl/status/575739770355249154

https://twitter.com/Warnermusicirl/status/575755733825896448

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Well that was tense. Managed to bag 2 standing tickets for Belfast! :)

2x tickets got! Can't wait for Sunday!!

Anyone familiar with the area know where would be good to park?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭AoifeBurke

Does anyone have tickets to sell? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭IP freely

davywalsh7 wrote: »

It's slap bang in the middle of Belfast. Lots of car parks not sure if they will be open Sunday night though. I usually park in the car park next to the hitlon hotel which is around 15 min walk from Ulster hall, and is open 24 hrs.

Can't wait till Sunday now.

AoifeBurke wrote: »
    Does anyone have tickets to sell? :(

Non transferable, the card used on ticketmaster is your ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭twinsen

God damn website crashed for me at payment stage, when I returned there was no more tickets ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭AoifeBurke

IP freely wrote: »
    Non transferable, the card used on ticketmaster is your ticket.

I know, I know, but my card freaked out and tickets sold out before I could sort it :/ Maybe if someone sent my a photocopy of their card or something haha I know I'm in denial

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Im gonna be somewhere over the Atlantic while this is on :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PadraigOK

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    The streets behind the Ulster Hall offer free parking on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

So excited about this!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

Can't believe they are not playing Dublin!!!! I can't make Belfast.. Sob!!!!

Maybe they are holding off playing in Dublin until November? (they normally play in Nov in the Point.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Shame they aren't also doing an impromptu Dublin date but this seems to be purely a UK tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EachSmallChime

I wonder what kind of show it will be?

They tend to go big budget with their stage set-up over the last few years. Cant imagine they'll be able to do much of that in the Ulster Hall

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

No tickets for me :-( Hoping there's another gig announced this year.

They tend to go big budget with their stage set-up over the last few years. Cant imagine they'll be able to do much of that in the Ulster Hall

Yea id say it will a very stripped down show , Just extra lights and no screens etc

Look up their Japanese tour from a few years ago, just a stage with the lads. No razamataz or big show, they played a real mix of favourite s and obscure b sides, hopefully psycho tour will be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EachSmallChime

Perfect,

Although I do think they do the Razamataz quite well, i've really wanted to see them stripped back.

Always jealous of anyone who got to see them in the Olympia years ago around the time Absolution came out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Only just saw this thread. Got my presale ticket yesterday & going up :)

Advertisement