Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for a pub quiz?

Options
  • 26-02-2015 3:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi...I'm organising a fundraising pub quiz for work and I don't really want to do the usual thing of a round each for sports, music, history and so on. Anyone got any ideas for slightly more original rounds I could do? I'm vaguely thinking of one where you have to identify who lives at various fictional addresses, and I would dearly love to do something or other with charades, but I can't really think of a way to make that doable. Anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

i was in spain a few years ago and they done a higher or lower thing at the end of it
    sell raffle tickets and have a cash prize. They miss then somebody else come up

I won like 4 week in a row. Made a killing

Short game at the end of the night

I think you need larger cards for it to work the best

• Registered Users Posts: 43 liselle81

Thanks for the suggestion...I may use that one!

Any other good ideas out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭dpofloinn

is it an entirely in house quiz purely for staff or is open to the general public? I ask because you could do a round based on the company and staff simple things like who has worked there the longest how many doors in the office when did the company start etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 43 liselle81

That will depend mostly on how good a job I do advertising it...last year it was almost entirely staff but that was mainly because I got landed with it with only a week to prepare. :-) This year I plan to do a better job so hopefully there will be at least as many randomers there as staff. Thanks for the idea though. :-)

Advertisement