Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Leg

Options
  • 26-02-2015 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Im looking for someone who can make an excact copy of a coffee table leg,around galway area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Misleading title. I was hoping for a tale that involved an amputee and some drunken shenanigans.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Misleading title. I was hoping for a tale that involved an amputee and some drunken shenanigans.

Same as that. Especially since I spotted an abandoned zimmerframe outside the Galway Advertiser office last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Which leg, OP? I can do front legs, and I'm better at left ones than right ones. I'm not in Galway though, so may not be of much help to you. Also, I only work in clay. I don't make anything from it. I just like to sit in clay while I work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Thought maybe one of our more piratey visitors to Galway accidentally left their leg in Neachtain's after a heavy night on the rum.... :pac:

Anyway, joking aside. A quick google of 'Galway wood turning' got me this link. Might be a good place to start.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭jkforde

ha, like that classic Detachable Penis - www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Advertisement