Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere to do Airsoft near Dublin

Options
  • 23-02-2015 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

We are looking at doing something in our office with about 20 people, i was thinking airsoft could be good if there is somewhere to do it. Google doesnt seem to be throwing up much, any suggestions? A couple years ago i was looking at a few places that did it, some indoor one looked really good.

regards,

Rowan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

rowanh wrote: »
    Hey folks,

We are looking at doing something in our office with about 20 people, i was thinking airsoft could be good if there is somewhere to do it. Google doesnt seem to be throwing up much, any suggestions? A couple years ago i was looking at a few places that did it, some indoor one looked really good.

regards,

Rowan

Tallaght cqb if your looking for indoor that can cater for groups .
    Look them up on facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭rowanh

Sound, anywhere else worth looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

rowanh wrote: »
    Sound, anywhere else worth looking at?

Fingalairsoft or redbarn in northdublin . simtac airsoft has lots of old buildings just between navan and kells . You'll find all of them on facebook .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Redhills just outside kildare town do group bookings for a most saturdays and if the group is big enough u will get the site to yourselfs.This is great for people trying to get into the sport.Great site i play there most sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭TinaOT

Special Ops on the Bray-Roundwood Road do paintball, airsoft & bushcraft if you were looking for something a bit different & of course plenty of good pubs in Roundwood after!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭An Cigire

Gamed for the first time in-country in Red Barn on Saturday gone, couldon't recommend the place highly enough.

As a novice to airsoft I was welcomed with open arms.. The Marshall's run a fair & tight game and all thone gaming were great Craig! Saturday was a mix of senior & junior gamers all taking it seriously.. several first timers..

The barn has a unique mix of open field, forest & CQB environments along with water obstacles..

Couldn't recommend the place highly enough :)

The Cig

Advertisement