Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entertainment in the Heritage Golf and Spa.

Options
  • 01-02-2015 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Myself and my girlfriend are heading too the Heritage Golf and Spa resort for Valentines night. I'm just wondering if anybody could shed some light on whether the hotel provide entertainment / music in the hotel bar at night time?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Danye wrote: »
    Hi all,

Myself and my girlfriend are heading too the Heritage Golf and Spa resort for Valentines night. I'm just wondering if anybody could shed some light on whether the hotel provide entertainment / music in the hotel bar at night time?

Thanks in advance.

The local GAA club have a ball in the main ballroom that night but other than that i don't believe they have any other entertainent in the hotel.

But there is a pub that is 200m away that is part of the resort that normally habe music in the bar on at sat night.

No doubt with the night that is in it you can provide your own entertainment;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

I recommend gatecrashing the O'Dempseys GAA Dinner Dance! :) Did it meself once!

I recommend gatecrashing the O'Dempseys GAA Dinner Dance! :) Did it meself once!

To fit right in just grab the mic and shout "Port are $hite !!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

defo gate crash the dimspeys dinner dance, both of ye will defo get the aul shift there:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Danye

Awful hotel by the way!

• Advertisement

Awful hotel by the way!

Danye wrote: »
    Awful hotel by the way!

What a review...............so did you gate crash the dinner dance ???

What a review...............so did you gate crash the dinner dance ???

Haha no I didn't get crash the dinner dance although everybody looked well and seemed to have a good night! :D

Advertisement