Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good Air soft magazines out there?

Options
  • 16-02-2015 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Just wondering is there any good Airsoft publications out there sold in the likes of easons?

Or free online?

Cheers

The Cig

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

An Cigire wrote: »
    Just wondering is there any good Airsoft publications out there sold in the likes of easons?

Or free online?

Cheers

The Cig

Airsoft International, probably one of the biggest airsoft publications out there. Available in Easons and other stores, you can buy online subscriptions also.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Airsoft action is another print publication that's available found in some easons along side AI.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

I am also going to plug Airsoft international as well I got a 12 month sub through the ios new stand app for €25! all my mag's are on my phone in the pocket for whenever i need them.

About 1-2 years ago there was a guy doing a free on-line mag called sit-rep if I remember correctly there might be a few links still floating about if it isn't in production any more.

Advertisement