Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 31

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Thekid2010

Hey guys,listen thinking of heading to wrestlemania 31 but on my own is there anyone else in the same boat,also can anyone recommend where to book a decent hotel or the one they are using in the packages also where can I get access and hall of fame tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Pre sale today for Hall of fame tickets starts later today

I dont have a code, maybe try facebook/twitter

http://www.ticketmaster.com/wwe-hall-of-fame-san-jose-california-03-28-2015/event/1C004D9EFE806499?artistid=1815306&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27

No on sale date yet for Access tickets.

Axxess Pre Sale 26th Jan
    $175 Premium VIP ticket includes:
    " (1) 8x10 glossy photo of the appearing Superstar.
    " (1) Autograph on your chosen item (glossy photo provided by WWE or other item you bring with you).
    " Exclusive VIP line at the event entrance.
    " Your photo with the appearing Superstar at the VIP autograph stage taken by a professional photographer.

$95 VIP ticket includes:
    " (1) 8x10 glossy photo of the appearing Superstar.
    " (1) Autograph on your chosen item (glossy photo provided by WWE or other item you bring with you).
    " Exclusive VIP line at the event entrance.
    " Your photo with the appearing Superstar at the VIP autograph stage taken by a professional photographer.

GA Tickets are $45.00

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

got my hof tickets this morning used 1levis password got sec 102 which im happy with for the price i paid and with hof its more about being there

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

No list of VIP superstars?

• Advertisement

Got Raw tickets for me and 3 friends this morning. Sec 210 Row 3. Will be getting HoF tomorrow morning. Just need to see who doing VIP and I can start making plans for Axxess

EDIT: Secured 4 seats for HoF. Not the best seats but after a full day of Axxess it will feel so good to just sit down and relax. Got tix to the Rumble also. Roll on Wrestlemania.. Roll on!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TheViper1480

Guys i have a question about axxess
    I want to meet both Randy and Bray as well as Dean and Seth during the 1 pm and the 6 pm sessions
    My question is:
    If I buy ONE VIP ticket for the 1 pm session does it allow me to meet both Randy and Bray or do i have to buy a VIP ticket for each VIP superstar?

Guys i have a question about axxess
    I want to meet both Randy and Bray as well as Dean and Seth during the 1 pm and the 6 pm sessions
    My question is:
    If I buy ONE VIP ticket for the 1 pm session does it allow me to meet both Randy and Bray or do i have to buy a VIP ticket for each VIP superstar?

Yea you're gonna have to buy one ticket for each VIP u wanna meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Yea you're gonna have to buy one ticket for each VIP u wanna meet.

Have the superstars been announced?
    Didnt get an email

2eav41s.jpg

• Advertisement

Anybody get VIP axxess in the presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Pingi wrote: »
    Anybody get VIP axxess in the presale?

I wanted HHH and Bray Wyatt. Only got Wyatt. HHH was $192 :eek:

Nah I passed on VIP this year. I met my all time fav Bret Hart last year so I'm good. Got the Wyatt Family and Shield also before they were bumped to VIPs

• Registered Users Posts: 8 toosweetnwo

Anyone travelling from downtown San Jose to the Levi Stadium?

Me and my boyfriend (soon to be husband :) ) are looking to share a taxi/shuttle etc with some folks.

Anyone interested??

Anyone travelling from downtown San Jose to the Levi Stadium?

Me and my boyfriend (soon to be husband :) ) are looking to share a taxi/shuttle etc with some folks.

Anyone interested??

I was wonderin if anyone was planning a shuttle alright.
    Whats the story folks?

So who's going to WrestleMania? This place has been unusually dead.

People looking for a way to Ring Of Honor the Wrestling Observer lads are offering a bus for $50 return per person. Anybody still looking to get something organised?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bjoern79

A mate just booked a car for the friday... the cab would have been around $200 return.

Am friends with the guy organising stuff for f4w, he said to post the info in case anybody here wants in also
    EMPIRE DINNER & BUS TO ROH UPDATE: The dinner is at at Fogo De Chao at 5PM on Friday, March 27, 2015. The address is Suite 1090, 377 Santana Row, San Jose, CA 95128. It will be a pre-pay diner costing $80.00 includes all you can eat Fire-roasted meats, salads, side dishes, and dessert, Fountain Beverages, Coffee and Tea.(All mixed drinks and beer must be bought at the bar on your own) Send payment by pay-pal to f4wfan@hotmail.com (send as a gift) state your name and name of person or persons going with you. Payment for dinner is due March 20th~!

ROH BUS details: The bus will pick up everyone going to the dinner at 4:30 at the Wrestlecon Hotel and take us to Fogo, it will then go back to the Wrestlecon hotel to pick up people not going to dinner at 5:30 and then pick us up at Fogo at 6:15-6:30 and take us to ROH. After we will drop off at the Ramada for anyone staying there and then drop the rest of us off at the Wrestlecon hotel. If you are going to dinner and ROH the price will be $40 per person (to make up for dinner being so much) if you are only going to ROH the price is $50 per person. There are about 30 seats open, contact me at f4Wfan@hotmail.com and about reserving a seat, then you can Send payment also to f4wfan@hotmail.com (send as a gift please) State your name and the name of anyone going with you and is due FEB 23 (I can accept after that but the majority must be paid by the 23rd so please pay as soon as you can) any other questions you can ask on the Facebook Page or email me at f4wfan@hotmail.com

Pingi wrote: »
    Am friends with the guy organising stuff for f4w, he said to post the info in case anybody here wants in also

That's what I was talking up there^

I'm going!!!! LA 3/23 to 3/26 San Jose/Santa Clara 3/26 -3/31

36 Days ladies n gents...

• Advertisement

Mocked up this baby in the last while.
    No where near complete but is enough for WM31.
    Will have the full site ready before WM32 packages go on sale.
    Good bit of info in there.

travel2mania.com

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

On rotation over in Philadelphia for work so just got my tickets :D

Staying out near San Jose - 26/03 - 31/03

Dear aaaaaaaahhhhhh,

We are pleased to inform you that your WrestleMania 31 Travel Package was shipped today, February 26.

Your package’s FedEx tracking number is 101010101010101010.

Click here if you would like to check the delivery status of your package: https://www.fedex.com

We look forward to seeing you at WrestleMania 31.

With kind regards,

WWE Travel Package Department

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭iamloco724

Looking for face value or close to face vips for Hogan, Bryan and Triple H let me know if you have

iamloco724 wrote: »
    Looking for face value or close to face vips for Hogan, Bryan and Triple H let me know if you have
    ask around here
    http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wrestlemania/1200906-wrestlemania-31-ultimate-travel-thread-ii-600.html

This thread seems to be very quiet this year.
    What are ppl's plans apart from the usual Mania related stuff?

This thread seems to be very quiet this year.
    What are ppl's plans apart from the usual Mania related stuff?

Will be in LA from 3/23 to 3/26. Taking in all the sites and sounds of Hollywood. Take a 6hr drive from LA to San Jose and check in at hotel. Wait for a few friends to land at airport and start the best weekend a wrestling fan could have

Taking in all the sites and sounds of Hollywood.
    Been there twice before.
    • Hollywood Sign,
    • Walk of fame,
    • Chinese theater
    • Go to a TV show in universal studios.
    • Universal studios and city walk
    • Madame Tussands
    • Pantages theater
    • Paramont Studios
    • Dolby Theater
    • Ripleys believe it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

Me and the wife make a whole vacation out of it so we are doing a vw van tour of sf,alcatraz,sf zoo,going out to see the redwoods got a hotel on the ocean outside sf for the first few nights then heading down near san jose for all the wwe activities and the Winchester mystery house among other things first time on the west coast

• Advertisement

Anybody have the package holder presale code for the nxt tickets? Please and thanks

Advertisement