Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opticians in County Carlow??

Options
  • 11-02-2015 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if someone can recommend a good optician in Carlow. I did the usual route of Specsavers for years but was very disappointed with them and I won't get into it now as it would be quite the rant.

Anyway, I'm trying to find a new, good optician who would have a decent collection of glasses to choose from.
    The main thing I'm after is an eye test, the ability to get some nice prescription sunglasses and contacts. I have had contacts before with Specsavers but they never seemed to give me ones that fit well and it turned me off using them.

So if anyone can help me out and give me some advice, that'd be great thanks!! Anywhere in the Carlow region, they don't have to be in town- Tullow or some place would do as well.

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,253 ✭✭✭✭fits

There is a nice small shop on Castle St just across the road from Bramleys. forget her name.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 VixToons

oh great thanks!! I'll look into that!! Appreciate the quick response

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

fits wrote: »
    There is a nice small shop on Castle St just across the road from Bramleys. forget her name.

Sara Young I think.

Would recommend Bernard Jennings too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

A bit outside town, but Lorraine Kearney in Bagenalstown is great.

Advertisement