Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Images of beauty (Tdar forum)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

mossym wrote: »
    what about the race this weekend?

Oh yeah, all races :)

griffin100 wrote: »
    That bike is for looking at, not riding in the wind and rain, I foresee heavy expenditure on baby wipes in your future :D Wear well........

Bought 8 packs actually in Mr Price recently :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭MrCreosote

Oh yeah, all races :)

Lovely looking bike ElD!

Just FYI- they're doing a recall on aerobars which might or might not apply to yours.

http://www.3tcycling.com/3TAduroRecall/

MrCreosote wrote: »
    Lovely looking bike ElD!

Just FYI- they're doing a recall on aerobars which might or might not apply to yours.

http://www.3tcycling.com/3TAduroRecall/

Thanks dude, I'll have to investigate that!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

That bike is for looking at, not riding in the wind and rain, I foresee heavy expenditure on baby wipes in your future :D Wear well........
    Completely off topic, but if you can get these they are the complete business for keeping your beloved looking beautiful.

3-in-one-heavy-duty-cleaning-wipes-50--1546-p.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭griffin100

Oryx wrote: »
    Completely off topic, but if you can get these they are the complete business for keeping your beloved looking beautiful.

3-in-one-heavy-duty-cleaning-wipes-50--1546-p.jpg

Agreed, I use them on the wife all the time :pac:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Agreed, I use them on the wife all the time :pac:
    Id advise not using chain grease on her in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

First tt bike finally built up. Needs a couple of final tweaks but happy with how it turned out. First spin on it this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

New ride! I still have to get a fit, but the reach is much better on this Fuji D6 than my old bike. The chainrings are O-symetrics, very strange at first but I really liked 'em.

[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-E7SFW90dENY/VNeDDsHB4WI/AAAAAAAABQQ/n_iRA7wPKJ4/s640/IMG_0389.jpg" height="480" width="640"[/IMG]

[IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-QeYfghLzXhg/VNeC_78VBzI/AAAAAAAABQI/XUvBImk2Xfc/s640/IMG_0390.jpg" height="480" width="640"[/IMG]

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Mr Tony Stark

Beautiful Bike Kurt. I was going to buy similar,(but went for something else) I just love the shape and design. Good luck with the O symetrics its something I haven't tried but believe it to be great after you get the hang of it.

Best wishes on beautiful bike, looks a lot of bang for buck, and heck are they fast !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭noc231073

Here you go the new machine B850338E-7FAA-4BDC-942F-1B6B048D5B0C_1.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

is that a hong fu frame?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭noc231073

is that a hong fu frame?

Yes and no they have rebrand all there frames with avenger .. New website and spent quite a lot in marketing .. They have a team using there bikes etc..
    The frame has integrated front brakes into the fork.. Rear mounted brakes under the chain stay covered. No cable are showing anywhere on the frame .. Integrated stem .. Loads of really nice features .. And light and fast...

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Podge83

Kurt Godel wrote: »
    New ride! I still have to get a fit, but the reach is much better on this Fuji D6 than my old bike. The chainrings are O-symetrics, very strange at first but I really liked 'em.

[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-E7SFW90dENY/VNeDDsHB4WI/AAAAAAAABQQ/n_iRA7wPKJ4/s640/IMG_0389.jpg" height="480" width="640"[/IMG]

[IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-QeYfghLzXhg/VNeC_78VBzI/AAAAAAAABQI/XUvBImk2Xfc/s640/IMG_0390.jpg" height="480" width="640"[/IMG]

Talk to me more about that chainring!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

Podge83 wrote: »
    Talk to me more about that chainring!!

Osymetrics- I started a thread on them here. FWIW I still like them, will try them with power over the next few days and see how they fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭boysinblack

Work bonus well spent ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭pointer28

One of the best looking Tri bikes out there, IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Pmaldini

Work bonus well spent ...

nice work bonus!!! well wear

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Heres my old racer converted to tri (at a freezing winter duathlon near Naas a few years back). Hence the Bear Grylls mitts on the ground. Looks better without the aerobars if im honest.

343625.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Meant to post this when I got it - bought last August and it has served me well over the winter and spring. Orbea Orca Silver. Apologies if file size is huge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭NeedsTraining

My new wheels for the new season. Now just to condition the legs to work them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭pointer28

Very nice!

The Argon's are getting really popular lately and it's easy to see why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

The new wife!
    P5_zpsjuqbsprn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭joey100

Managed to stretch the budget I see! Where did you buy from in the end? What size is it?

joey100 wrote: »
    Managed to stretch the budget I see! Where did you buy from in the end? What size is it?

My bank manager is not happy with me right now:) I managed to get the very last P5 in B2R which was discounted down, guy came in 15mins after me to buy it, luckily Michelle suggested i put a deposit down 2 weeks ago.
    Size 54 (see i am not a hobbit:pac:)

Much prefer this colour scheme to the boring red/white newer model.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Pmaldini

Sweet!! Michelle must be delighted with the christmas present;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

What PM are you going with Fran? Did you sell your race wheels with the P2?

Lovely looking machine. They are much nicer than the new colour scheme :cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

beautiful machine JB, mucho jealousy.

has it been fitted? the reach from saddle to bars looks reallllllyyyyyy long

Pmaldini wrote: »
    Sweet!! Michelle must be delighted with the christmas present;)

She is getting new kitchen tiles, fair trade i think ;)
    pgibbo wrote: »
    What PM are you going with Fran? Did you sell your race wheels with the P2?

Lovely looking machine. They are much nicer than the new colour scheme :cool:

Trying to sell the SRMs first before deciding. Whatever i go with it will be a crank based system. Sold a set of Zipp 404s separately to the P2. Will be going with a new disc & front next year.
    beautiful machine JB, mucho jealousy.

has it been fitted? the reach from saddle to bars looks reallllllyyyyyy long

Yeah fitted on Saturday, setup very similar to my old P2 but less crunched up. That was a 51 and really a size too small. Position feels very comfortable but reckon i will take another spacer out the front over time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Mr Tony Stark

I was the guy after him!!! I love that bike.

Advertisement