Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need an Aluminium rifle case

Options
  • 06-02-2015 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭

Lads I'm looking for an all Aluminium rifle case. Do you know of any stores with one in stock?? And not to expensive :cool:

Must be lockable and size needs to be

110cm x 30cm x 10cm or 12cm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

Airsofteire has them in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭clivej

Zen 2nd wrote: »
    Airsofteire has them in stock.

Cheer for the heads up Zen,
    They are only showing Aluminium framed cases. I need an All aluminium case, top, sides and bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Any particular reason you need it to be entirely aluminium? If it's for survivability, you are much better off with a polymer-based case.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭clivej

Lemming wrote: »
    Any particular reason you need it to be entirely aluminium? If it's for survivability, you are much better off with a polymer-based case.

For transportation of a firearm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

clivej wrote: »
    For transportation of a firearm

Well clearly if you're looking for a case it involves some sort of transportation ....

If it's going on any sort of transport that other people will be handling it and it will leave your sight (courier/air/ferry/etc) and thus runs the very real risk of being used like a football, I would strongly recommend some form of polymer-based case and avoid "built-in" locking mechanisms like the plague as they are easily damaged under such circumstances.

Advertisement