Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great news for Hazelwood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

The new owner said that, as well as a distillery, his long term plans included the provision of a high end restaurant and retail facilities, as well as a number of arts initiatives and a range of outdoor activities.

Obviously hasn't met our chamber of commerce yet.
    Great news all the same, Hazelwood in general has huge potential, with the lake shore and the forest I'd say you could put many activities there, used do do a few laps down there on the mountain bike when I lived in the town, it's nice to see that's it's a popular choice for many walkers and runners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

rizzodun wrote: »
    Obviously hasn't met our chamber of commerce yet.
    Great news all the same, Hazelwood in general has huge potential, with the lake shore and the forest I'd say you could put many activities there, used do do a few laps down there on the mountain bike when I lived in the town, it's nice to see that's it's a popular choice for many walkers and runners.

lol on the chamber of commerce :-)
    great news on the house i'm really looking forward to touring it, I've been around the outside of it etc but would love to see inside. great news for Sligo.

Advertisement