Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lotto darws

Options
  • 28-01-2015 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how many draws of the lotto you can play in advance?

We have a syndicate in work and would ideally like to purchase lines for both Irish lotto draws and both euro millions draws that are on each week.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dm2978

srumball wrote: »
    Anyone?

In the shop you can play 8 draws in advance. I too run a syndicate with 15 members, we spend €30 on Wednesday and €30 on Saturday. On line you can only spend €75 per day as far as I know. We sometimes play online, last week we won €155. That was great, I thought that would cover a few draws. It was only then I found out about the maximum daily limit. Not only that but for a "large" win of €155, they insist on posting a cheque. Now that I think about it, I must check if the daily limit is flexible for syndicates and if "large" amounts won can stay on the account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭laughter189

8 draws but tick the right boxes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

8 draws Euromillions, 6 draws Irish Lotto.

Could be the other way around

Advertisement