Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guidance Please

Options
  • 30-01-2015 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I am looking to get an RRV vest.

Only concern is that I am a bit bigger than I used to be, and am worried that it may be too small or sit too high on me.

Any advice?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

is this the vest or similar you are looking for?

if it is it should be fine as when i was a big boy it would of suited me and also because the way it is set up there is room to ad more slack to it im sure you prob wont need to as there is loads of room there for adjustments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

if it is it should be fine as when i was a big boy it would of suited me and also because the way it is set up there is room to ad more slack to it im sure you prob wont need to as there is loads of room there for adjustments[/quote]

Ehmmm. What?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

if it is it should be fine as when i was a big boy it would of suited me and also because the way it is set up there is room to ad more slack to it im sure you prob wont need to as there is loads of room there for adjustments

Ehmmm. What?[/quote]

If your of larger build it may suit because moggers used to be a big boy too ,
    And the way this particular vest is set up ,it has a large front pouch take can take multiple types of magazines from mp5 to Ak and G36 types and if you need more pouches you can add individual magazine pouches to the front of the vest ie stack them up,

If i read correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

You did...don't think he did....or maybe I didn't....this isn't helping me with my adding of chocolate to milk...this is why me ma dosemt let me on the internet after dark

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hey Moggser,

When I saw your message last night, all I got was an advert for some company in US???

Only saw the link now.

Yes, thats what I am looking for, just hate how Ciras vests rid up under the chin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement