Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ahhh Mocks!

Options
  • 29-01-2015 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

So my mocks are starting next week(Thursday, 5th) and I am completely unprepared. No study done at all. I haven't done any 3rd year revision either. In 1st and 2nd year I did a good bit but am just gone lazy this year. I am normally a High B/A student but just feel like I will fail everything!!

I just have SO much homework and I don't even get it done in after-school study. When I get home I am so tired that when I finally get my homework done and have my dinner, I just go straight to bed (11pm). Because I'm not getting enough sleep - barely 8 hours, I am feeling so tired I'm not motivated at all to study.

Does anyone feel the same or do they have any advice? Thanks!:)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You won't fail anything. It's actually quite hard to fail a JC subject. You have to leave out questions.

Do your homework properly and listen in class.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 emmaquirke

Thanks Spurious!Hopefully I won't anyway! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lfc12345

Do you talk to anyone in after school study? I know I do this a lot as well and I struggle to get my homework done, so try moving away for them and see how that works for you.

Make sure you get a good sleep next week before the mocks, you won't remember anything if you're tired. It doesn't matter if you dont get all your homework done, do some study and maybe do some on the bus in the morning. That is what I do.

Advertisement