Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

War on terrorism , 9-11, Iluminati etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Why are Isis/is not targeting Israel more? If they exist outside of the fear factory, surely they'd have something to say/do about the treatment of the Palestinians.

Also the slowed down footage of the French police man shows he was not shot in the head, yet the official report said he was shot in the head at point blank. Curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

BertMark wrote: »
    So, to clarify, you believe someone as low level as a BBC reporter was in on a conspiracy which involved the murder of 3000+ Americans in New York City, and yet, somehow, no co-conspirator has ever blown the whistle? (And there must be a few co-conspirators, considering the work that would go into this, and especially if they're bringing BBC reporters in on it).

nope , just saying.........i saw the clip where she reported it had collapsed and it was as clear as day behind her. also , there's literally hundreds of clips of fire fighters/ cops/ all sorts of first respondents warning people to clear the ares due to bombs exploding , bombs found , multiple fatalities from explosions from the underground levels of the towers, warnings of the towers due to collapse etc....... of course these clips would never be seen on TV again after the initial hysteria on the day had passed. also there actually was a very interesting piece on seismic readings picking up unusual activity that could be attributed to explosions , 20-30 seconds before each tower collapsed

My folks have a boiler which is made from steel. They have been running it on kerosene for the last 37 years. The steel is still as strong and unaffected by the heat as the day it first started to run.

In fact some years ago, I had an older diesel car which I decided to run on kerosene because I could buy it at 80c per litre as opposed to the €1.40 per litre for diesel we were being charged at the pumps.

None of the metal parts of my engine melted as a result, and I was using kerosene every day for a year. And many people use nothing else but kerosene..
    Have you brought these findings to the authorities?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,412 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

My folks have a boiler which is made from steel. They have been running it on kerosene for the last 37 years. The steel is still as strong and unaffected by the heat as the day it first started to run.

In fact some years ago, I had an older diesel car which I decided to run on kerosene because I could buy it at 80c per litre as opposed to the €1.40 per litre for diesel we were being charged at the pumps.

None of the metal parts of my engine melted as a result, and I was using kerosene every day for a year. And many people use nothing else but kerosene..

They both have cooling,air and water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Desolation Of Smug

endacl wrote: »
    Do we not have a forum for paranoid delusions?

Yes - Health and Fitness. You also need to be slightly feeble minded to not question an awful lot of what happens in the world. 10% control most of the worlds wealth - I doubt they are all sunshine and lollipops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,412 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Yes - Health and Fitness. You also need to be slightly feeble minded to not question an awful lot of what happens in the world. 10% control most of the worlds wealth - I doubt they are all sunshine and lollipops.

That's seven hundred million.
    Are they all in on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

I'm always bemused by the people who say "don't blindly trust everything you hear in the mainstream media", then blindly trust what some random guy comes out with, e.g. in a badly made youtube video.

And when large parts of it are demonstrably completely false, the fallback is to insist the other parts of it are still definitely true, despite the fact that the credibility of the author is completely destroyed by that point. Or else parts of it are picked up and recycled a few years later for the next giant conspiracy.

That's leaving aside the whole contradiction of this shadowy new world order, willing to kill tens of thousands to achieve their aims, who control the entire international banking system/media/military, but yet are somehow unable to stop one bloke releasing aforementioned video.

The whole joke being that as long as people are focusing on giant shadowy global conspiracies, they're ignoring the petty corruption and mismanagement that their government should be held accountable for. If I was a politician I'd be delighted.... wait a minute, maybe there is a conspiracy after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 BertMark

nope , just saying.........i saw the clip where she reported it had collapsed and it was as clear as day behind her. also , there's literally hundreds of clips of fire fighters/ cops/ all sorts of first respondents warning people to clear the ares due to bombs exploding , bombs found , multiple fatalities from explosions from the underground levels of the towers, warnings of the towers due to collapse etc....... of course these clips would never be seen on TV again after the initial hysteria on the day had passed. also there actually was a very interesting piece on seismic readings picking up unusual activity that could be attributed to explosions , 20-30 seconds before each tower collapsed

Yeah, you've just totally dodged my question there. But you've still managed to strengthen my argument because you now claim it wasn't just one BBC reporter, it was "all sorts of first responders" also in on it. Where are these hundreds of clips? And I presume of these clips there's absolutely no plausible explanation other than a conspiracy? Like maybe bad information or panic amid chaos? Or perhaps the people sharing them as "proof" aren't being totally honest about the exact time they were filmed?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 BertMark

Why are Isis/is not targeting Israel more? If they exist outside of the fear factory, surely they'd have something to say/do about the treatment of the Palestinians.

Also the slowed down footage of the French police man shows he was not shot in the head, yet the official report said he was shot in the head at point blank. Curious.

No, the video really does not show that.

And are you familiar with Israel? Their neighbours, who hate them, have well funded and trained national armies and they aren't about to have a go because they know what the retaliation will be. I think ISIS are probably thinking massacring Shia and Yazidi civilians is a lot easier for them right now than going after Israel. Look what's happened to them just facing the Kurds and it's pretty clear why they aren't marching to Jerusalem.

Also, Palestinians, in the West Bank particularly, engage in democratic politics rather than bow to the dictatorial rule of God. This renders them a kafir, or apostate, in the eyes on ISIS. So they'd probably be more likely to behead them than help them.

BertMark wrote: »
    No, the video really does not show that.
    I'll try and find the video I'm taking about..
    And are you familiar with Israel? Their neighbours, who hate them, have well funded and trained national armies and they aren't about to have a go because they know what the retaliation will be. I think ISIS are probably thinking massacring Shia and Yazidi civilians is a lot easier for them right now than going after Israel. Look what's happened to them just facing the Kurds and it's pretty clear why they aren't marching to Jerusalem.

Also, Palestinians, in the West Bank particularly, engage in democratic politics rather than bow to the dictatorial rule of God. This renders them a kafir, or apostate, in the eyes on ISIS. So they'd probably be more likely to behead them than help them.

Plenty of food for thought there, cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

Hey guys,
    As of recent I've been doing some research into the war on terrorism and illuminati and various other subjects . The point of my post is to see general opinions on a number of topics. All opinions not to be abused or made fun of . We all have the right to an opinion, so let's not make it an online feud. So my questions are as followed:

1. Do you believe 9-11, Boston Bombing and various other events were planned for the benefit of corrupt people or heads of state?

2. Is there such thing as a new world order or illumiti that controls the minds of people through subliminal messaging and were various celebrities killed for speaking out ?

3. Do you believe that ISIS or ISIL actually exists?

I appreciate your feedback :) happy posting fellow board members.

1. no (to the two events mentioned)

2. yes, sort of (to the nwo)

3. yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

Why are Isis/is not targeting Israel more?[...]

they know the israelis would wipe the floor with the isis “army” of today and turn them into mince...yet i am sure the destruction of israel is on their future agenda, like after the creation and consolidation of their islamic state...as it is on the agenda of pretty much all muslims in the region for if or when the opportunity arises...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

regarding the Boston Bomb, i just find it odd that an irish person for example goes through hell when traveling to the states, whilst the two lads (who were under suspicion) can leave. join a terrorist training camp and come back to boston no bother!!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Philo Beddoe

MOH wrote: »
    I'm always bemused by the people who say "don't blindly trust everything you hear in the mainstream media", then blindly trust what some random guy comes out with, e.g. in a badly made youtube video.

And when large parts of it are demonstrably completely false, the fallback is to insist the other parts of it are still definitely true, despite the fact that the credibility of the author is completely destroyed by that point. Or else parts of it are picked up and recycled a few years later for the next giant conspiracy.

That's leaving aside the whole contradiction of this shadowy new world order, willing to kill tens of thousands to achieve their aims, who control the entire international banking system/media/military, but yet are somehow unable to stop one bloke releasing aforementioned video.

The whole joke being that as long as people are focusing on giant shadowy global conspiracies, they're ignoring the petty corruption and mismanagement that their government should be held accountable for. If I was a politician I'd be delighted.... wait a minute, maybe there is a conspiracy after all!

You could define a conspiracy theorist as someone who is both cynical and credulous about all the wrong things in equal measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

JG009 wrote: »
    The stuff in Zeitgeist and Kymatica about the banking and financial system isn't nonsense though, thats fact.
    There are facts in there and I'm no supporter of the current global economic system, I think it's fundamentally flawed but these videos describe it at it's most basic and don't take into account you have dozens of countries are compromising with each other, it's not exactly a planned out logical system, it's what we've ended up with, it grew organically and trying to get loads of individual countries to agree on new systems that may leave them worse off is next to impossible. It's not a conspiracy it's just the nature of the beast.
    what got me was the fact the lady from the BBC reported that it had collapsed ten mins before it actually did , and as she was reporting aforementioned "fact" , WTC 7 was clearly visable over her shoulder
    It's completely ludicrous to suggest the global media where in on a conspiracy to blow up the towers. That's like telling your deepest, darkest, juiciest secret to a compulsive gossiper and expecting no one to find out. Any journalist would give their left nut to break that story.

Maybe she did mistakenly say tower 7 collapsed. She probably got handed pieces of paper with information on it, it could have said these buildings were damaged and she made the mistake of saying they all collapsed. Maybe someone else made the mistake. Of course we've yet to see this infamous video.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

ScumLord wrote: »
    Maybe she did mistakenly say tower 7 collapsed. She probably got handed pieces of paper with information on it, it could have said these buildings were damaged and she made the mistake of saying they all collapsed. Maybe someone else made the mistake. Of course we've yet to see this infamous video.

If it were a conspiracy it would have to be one of the clumsiest ones to have ever been done; Reporting the demolishing of a building too early that's still in shot, on one of the biggest days in recent times, covered by thousands of news organisations, and watched live by millions......................and nobody at the control room being able to cut the feed by noticing the mistake of the reporter screwing up their whole demolishing plan thus jeopradising the elite's plan to go to war............

It's like a shít sketch from a comedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

There's enough dreadful stuff going on in the world today that I genuinely believe that these "theories" (given them credibility which they do not deserve) are seeded into the loopy online community to distract attention from what actually is going on out there. The forest hiding in the trees so to speak.

The entire Iraq/Middle East saga is horrific enough. Corporate influence in U.S politics in undemocratic and worrying enough, the 21st century changes in regulation governing the financial institution and endemic corruption therein really should keep us up at night. Corporate sponsored climate deniers driving American environment policy and the outright ignorance of climate change by the Chinese, millions upon millions of slaves still exist in the 21st century, wealth inequality spiking (this will not end well), the Russian economy is collasping, the Chinese economy is contracting, the Eurozone economy is stagnant.

Quite frankly, those are some of things that really ought to demand your attention. They are real and happening.

The entire Iraq/Middle East saga is horrific enough. Corporate influence in U.S politics in undemocratic and worrying enough, the 21st century changes in regulation governing the financial institution and endemic corruption therein really should keep us up at night. Corporate sponsored climate deniers driving American environment policy and the outright ignorance of climate change by the Chinese, millions upon millions of slaves still exist in the 21st century, wealth inequality spiking (this will not end well), the Russian economy is collasping, the Chinese economy is contracting, the Eurozone economy is stagnant.
    Meh... It's all par for the course really though. WW1 started over nothing and was really half an excuse to make use of their new toys. WW2 happened because of a crippling economic depression (it's freaky how similar some of todays events are to the lead up to WW2), There was always inequality between rich and poor, while there may be a big gap now compared to the recent past everyone has essentially moved up the ladder.

Many people go to one of our national hospitals and can only see the bad things, considering our past I think it's pretty fantastic that we know pump so much time and effort into such a service that's available to anyone that needs it. 200 years ago these services would have been reserved for the rich or completely ineffective, the kind of effort and money that goes into our medical service would have been reserved for decking out the kings palace or going to war. While things are far from perfect today, it's certainly an improvement on the horrible lives people used to live in the not so distant past.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

Meh... It's all par for the course really though. WW1 started over nothing and was really half an excuse to make use of their new toys. WW2 happened because of a crippling economic depression (it's freaky how similar some of todays events are to the lead up to WW2), There was always inequality between rich and poor, while there may be a big gap now compared to the recent past everyone has essentially moved up the ladder.

Many people go to one of our national hospitals and can only see the bad things, considering our past I think it's pretty fantastic that we know pump so much time and effort into such a service that's available to anyone that needs it. 200 years ago these services would have been reserved for the rich or completely ineffective, the kind of effort and money that goes into our medical service would have been reserved for decking out the kings palace or going to war. While things are far from perfect today, it's certainly an improvement on the horrible lives people used to live in the not so distant past.

I don't think the idea of infinite progress is supported by the J curve of wealth inequality. The next world war, and arguably some of the current global conflicts are driven by this issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Of course we've yet to see this infamous video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

building 7 is visible in the background.

• Advertisement

And it's pretty clear the reporters don't know the difference. They're looking right at it and continue to say it collapsed. That's more than likely because they're repeating news that they heard and being British they don't know any better. As she says herself it's hard to confirm anything, reporters are being kept away from the site.

It's a recurring problem with 24 hour news stations, they report what they hear immediately and don't take the time to fact check anymore. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't, when they wait to confirm facts people accuse them of covering up anyway so they might as well jump the gun for the exclusive bragging rights.

And it's pretty clear the reporters don't know the difference. They're looking right at it and continue to say it collapsed. That's more than likely because they're repeating news that they heard and being British they don't know any better. As she says herself it's hard to confirm anything, reporters are being kept away from the site.

It's a recurring problem with 24 hour news stations, they report what they hear immediately and don't take the time to fact check anymore. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't, when they wait to confirm facts people accuse them of covering up anyway so they might as well jump the gun for the exclusive bragging rights.

i agree, i dont think the bbc were in on it at all. just that you asked to see the video. i do think it's odd that the feed was pulled as the building fell though, maybe realising their mistake and trying to save face?

i'd personally be more interested in finding out who the report orignated with in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭RecordStraight

Well that's me convinced.

*cough*
    i agree, i dont think the bbc were in on it at all. just that you asked to see the video. i do think it's odd that the feed was pulled as the building fell though, maybe realising their mistake and trying to save face?
    They might have thought (correctly?) that people were dying in the building.

Well that's me convinced.

*cough*

what are you sarcastically convinced of?

all this video shows is that the BBC made a cock up OR somebody let a news story out of the bag a little early.

taken on its own its about as convincing as lucky larry trying to stumble his way out of the subsequent interview.

taken in context with everything else on the day, it becomes something that needs a proper explanation so as to move on from it. cause thats how investigations work.

They might have thought (correctly?) that people were dying in the building.

nobody died in WTC7. it had long been evacuated. every news organisation knew that.

nobody died in WTC7. it had long been evacuated. every news organisation knew that.
    The BBC director in the news room knew that for sure?

I hate to demand sources, but it would be nice to know you weren't making this up.

taken in context with everything else on the day, it becomes something that needs a proper explanation so as to move on from it. cause thats how investigations work.
    It has a proper explanation - a live TV foul-up.

Have you considered how many thousand people would have to know about a conspiracy on the scale you seem to be proposing? And none of them have squealed, and the people at the top knew they could rely 100% on that when planning this amazing coup? Can you provide a 'proper explanation' of that?

The BBC director in the news room knew that for sure?

I hate to demand sources, but it would be nice to know you weren't making this up.

i dont need to provide a source, its a fact. there is nobody on either side claiming there were people dying or killed in wtc7 because nobody but firefighters were in the building.

are you aware that wtc7 came down over 5 hours after the towers and the entire area was long evacuated?

i dont need to provide a source, its a fact. there is nobody on either side claiming there were people dying or killed in wtc7 because nobody but firefighters were in the building.

are you aware that wtc7 came down over 5 hours after the towers?
    That's not what I am asking. I'm asking how you know that, as WTC7 fell, the guy controlling the pics for the Beeb knew there was nobody dying in the building?

• Advertisement

That's not what I am asking. I'm asking how you know that, as WTC7 fell, the guy controlling the pics for the Beeb knew there was nobody dying in the building?

because there was nobody in the building other than firefighters.

unless he was really really paranoid and thought someone had snuck into possibly the most guarded area in the world on that day?

Advertisement