Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saturday Night Show - 17th. January 2015

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

She's hawt though........

Lips look like they got stung by a dozen wasps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

tumblr_n2yfqv9K7p1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Huh, you are going off on your own trail of thought. I was simply informing the op that obesity isn't measured by weight itself, but by impact of weight. I just gave the general example/analogy that an active person may be less liable to be classified obese, even if he/she is twice the weight of an unactive person. Less fat, more muscles, better blood flow, stronger lungs etc.

Yes, and the reason the BMI issue came up was because a comment was made that the lady on the panel wasn't obese, when she is. Because she clearly doesn't have a high muscle make-up!!!

And I gave her weight & an estimated height. It's not JUST about weight. It's the weight/height ratio (no account of muscle mass but as stated already for the regular run of the mill person, the muscle mass wouldn't be enough to skew the results)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

ah, that's where they got their American accents... London

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Aubrey loves Joe

His accent is worse than the cork accent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

So they've no jobs like normal people - what does the vlog consist of then? Sorry haven't heard of them until tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

What are those accents all about? Your man makes Jedward sound like Michael Healy-Rae.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

A good punch in the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Yes, and the reason the BMI issue came up was because a comment was made that the lady on the panel wasn't obese, when she is. Because she clearly doesn't have a high muscle make-up!!!

And I gave her weight & an estimated height. It's not JUST about weight. It's the weight/height ratio (no account of muscle mass but as stated already for the regular run of the mill person, the muscle mass wouldn't be enough to skew the results)

ok. it just seemed you were contradicting me with some other point!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,001 ✭✭✭Hitchens

His accent is worse than the cork accent
    nifty comb-over :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

If they make some cash out of this , I think orthodontist should be high on the list for himself , however , a fist in the mouth could sort him out as well .

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Tedddy

Whats with these chodes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

ok. it just seemed you were contradicting me with some other point!

Me? Contradict?! Never ;)

Those 2 were a waste of an 'interview'.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Wicklowleaid

Who or what are these people? Omg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,001 ✭✭✭Hitchens

wahey.....bit of bootscootin' man! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    it blasphemy not to watch MOTD every Saturday, I thought everybody in the world knew this. Straight to hell with the lot of yee!

We have laws against blasphemy here. Hot topic at the moment.

For the love of Jaysus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

They're an odd couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,827 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tune makes me want to fire up the poitin still tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Tonight's show needs some audience participation to get it going...like a water protester or someone

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Maybe when they are older and actually damaged by the process, we can be certain of the negative effects it's had on them.. But until then, we'll plough on..

There was an interview in today's Guardian with Spencer Elden...one of the most famous babies of all time - but he seems to have turned out ok :)

Definitely a double-edged sword.

Thread Quiz: Who is Spencer Elden? (don't google)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I'd say Pat Kenny and Kathy are dancing round the garden as we speak... possibly somebody else's garden...

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Mumford and Sons-type folkeh is like, sooo 2014!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

There was an interview in today's Guardian with Spencer Elden...one of the most famous babies of all time - but he seems to have turned out ok :)

He reached Nirvana ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Kid on the cover of the nirvana album

• Registered Users Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Evening all folks.

I didn't have a clue who those vloggers were at all. What are they famous for?

What do you think of the music here in front of you? It is the folk stuff that is like with Hudson Taylor's theme last night on the LLS?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Was he the little fella who was in the swimming pool on the cover of the Nirvana Album, Nevermind?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Evening all folks.

I didn't have a clue who those vloggers were at all. What are they famous for?

What do you think of the music here in front of you? It is the folk stuff that is like with Hudson Taylor's theme last night on the LLS?

Having their babies knob shown on the internet for the rest of his life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

On the whole weight loss thing, can I just say that I've actually given up beer for the new year to help keep the pounds off.... I'm not drinking anything with less than 12% proof any more...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

The one with the tongue out of "V"?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I love Dr Christian! :)

Advertisement