Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find a job in Galway

Options
  • 14-01-2015 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I am having a problem finding a job in Galway. I have done a job bridge for six months which didnt work out.

I have a bachelors degree in something I dont want to work in so i think that this works against me with ****ty jobs e.g. working in tesco.

i am looking for anything at the moment, I have tried on linkedin, monster, irish jobs, jobs.ie, galway advertiser and other places and i just seem to be getting nothing back. I have tried medtronics.

I dont know what else to do, is there any hidden gem somewhere in Galway? I could try move to Dublin but I really dont like it there and its so expensive to live!

Comments

Advertisement