Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 djspilihp

The track from dynamo is Flash Brothers - Amen.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,988 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

djspilihp wrote: »
    The track from dynamo is Flash Brothers - Amen.

here it is, great tune actually

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

marno21 wrote: »

Finally. :D Yes thank you, I've been looking for that song for ages. For a while there I thought I was going mad and just imagined the song in my head. Much appreciated. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Everything N anything

Thanks lads appreciate it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ffm

Anyone able to id the track at 18 minutes here? It's a Frankie Knuckles tribute mix so it's obviously something to do with him. I#m guessing it's a remix of his.

http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/70838043/file.html

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 9 Antares

Can anyone help me with these 2 tunes? They're off an old mix tape by a D.J. Chabbles. It won't let me put up a link because i'm a new user.
    On youtube. . . . early 90's trance tune 1 needs i.d. and early 90's trance tune 4 needs i.d.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭MUFC91CS

Anyone know the first tune in this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aIbiZDAPx8

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

I found an old tune that I had when I was a teenager but can't for the life of me remember what it was called:

Skip to:
    0:25:40

Can anyone help me out? Cheers ;)

Don't think you ever got a reply on this... it's Itch-E & Scratch-E - Sweetness & Light

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭dublingirl83

was at a gig the other night and this song came on at the end... can anyone id it for me. i recognise it, but can't for the life of me think of the name- any help much appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9boNC-ygI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

was at a gig the other night and this song came on at the end... can anyone id it for me. i recognise it, but can't for the life of me think of the name- any help much appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9boNC-ygI

Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Flume Remix)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭dublingirl83

Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Flume Remix)

Thanks so much, that has been wrecking my head!!

marno21 wrote: »

Mother of Jesus.

Now not only can I not unhear the music, which sounded like that generic edm stuff, but I can't unsee the video, the Jimmy Savile hair, the kids making heart symbols in slo mo, the DJ videoing said kids...

Hi. I'm a new user and it won't let me put up a link to the tune I want identified.
    Please search on youtube for 'early 90's trance 1 tune needs i.d.'
    It's a class oldskool tune. Someone has to know it. 10 euro for the person who identifies it first. :) Thanks

If it's the one by Youtube User Max Cawley I have no clue. I'd guess German off one of those early psy-trance / gabber labels.

Ya. That one. Thanks for having a go anyway and for the help. :)

Try Spirit Zone Records, I had a few on that label with that kinda sound but it was never really my cup of tea. I knew the John Sferos and Way Out West tracks in the other vids.

Thanks a lot for your help. Will let you know if it leads me to it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Maysa07

Antares wrote: »
    Ya. That one. Thanks for having a go anyway and for the help. :)

I know that track but have no idea of the name. I will ask around for you.

Thanks a lot for your help. Will let you know if it leads me to it. :)

On the John Sferos one from your other vid, that's the B-side, have a listen to the other side, better track again.

• Advertisement

@Maysa07. That's very nice of you. :) I'm after posting it on a psytrance site. psynews.org. I think it will get identified there.

@2ndcoming. Ya. Another great track. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of psytrance. I'm not great at categorising tunes. I was thinking acid/goa at first, which is very similar, but it definitely seems more like psy now.

Thank you both very much. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭dissed doc

I am trying to remember a dance / electronic song. The lyrics were something along the lines of "you cannot go home again....we go walking...down the street" or something like that female voice, and the video was about a girl and alternates with her being a woman (I think one scene was sitting at home with her mother) and then the next she is getting all messed up.

I have a feeling it might have been a DJ from northern ireland but cannot recall.

Any pointers would be much appreciated, it was a great music video and I cannot for the life of me remember except I heard it first around early 2011.

EDIT: Found it, Japanese Popstars, SOng for Lisa!

Hi. I'm a new user and it won't let me put up a link to the tune I want identified.
    Please search on youtube for 'early 90's trance 1 tune needs i.d.'
    It's a class oldskool tune. Someone has to know it. 10 euro for the person who identifies it first. :) Thanks

Anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 djspilihp

pac_man wrote: »
    Was listening to Jenny Greene the other night, anyone know the song at 02:00:30.

I think its Ten Walls - Walking with Elephants.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Maybe someone here can help :)

I was listening to a pirate station and missed the name of this song and only caught the middle/end bit.

Lyric kinda goes along the lines of "forget about them , good or bad" and "nothing lasts forever"

Its a female singing and I would say its mid to late 90s I reckon.

Thanks

Ha ha I figured it out.

Ultracynic - Nothing Is Forever

• Registered Users Posts: 9 conor9369

Was at Âme in Twisted Pepper over the weekend. Heard a track mid set that blew the bollocks off me and the whole crowd. This is probably a long shot but hopefully someone might recognise it. A german girl would say something and it's like the track would loop and play the same beat except louder and more intense, building itself up more and more. She says something like "meine lieben ist lieger" just like this boyz noise track youtube .com/watch?v=ad3vknNR1lE but I'm pretty sure it was a different girl and it wasn't electro-y just banging techno. It could have been a male and female for all I know?? Unfortunately that's all I remember about the track. Any help is appreciated as I can't get the song out of my head....

EDIT: Nevermind, found the tune: Atom™ Ich bin meine maschine
    youtube. com/watch?v=0mIy71QLMP8

• Registered Users Posts: 5,923 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Was anyone else at Mos Def the other night? He played a song from Ghana, Vive la Vie or something he said - anyone know it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Ok going back a bit here , trying to remember a couple tunes from a mix years ago, think it was called weekend warrior or something like that , chorus was a guy a saying 'I know you the score, what you waiting for' lyrics on the track were just all about a heavy drugged up weekend, had a kind of dark bassline to it, think Its actually a remix of an origional.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Took me ages to find this thread!

Looking for a techno tune that I heard at either Alan Fitzpatrick or Matador over the Christmas holidays, all I can tell you about it is the main melody sounds like it's played on like a triangle or chime synth or something to that effect. Been stuck in my head all day! I'm nearly certain it's a big enough song just can't find it anywhere

Could have even heard it at Ben Klock months ago but it's only after coming back into my head now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Took me ages to find this thread!

Looking for a techno tune that I heard at either Alan Fitzpatrick or Matador over the Christmas holidays, all I can tell you about it is the main melody sounds like it's played on like a triangle or chime synth or something to that effect. Been stuck in my head all day! I'm nearly certain it's a big enough song just can't find it anywhere

Could have even heard it at Ben Klock months ago but it's only after coming back into my head now

Klock used to play this a fair bit

Advertisement