Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are some practical ways to apply the Law of Attraction

Options
  • 24-12-2014 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

There are quite a few teachings on it. I read some of The Secret. And some of it seems very absurd and ignorant, and preaches an unrealistic idea that negative thoughts are dangerous, yet in other pages of the book contradicts that message a bit. ! . But some of it eg: Believing positive things will happen, the universe will give it to you, ( And i've read about this in other law of attraction teachings ) seem good , and nothing wrong believing that, you can attract the things you want in life, by believing so ....
    Each to their own. anyway, what is some practical ways to apply the law of attraction ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 jimmymorrison2

Search sharon lee giganti on you tube, she's very experienced about the effects, and will tell you all you need to know about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

look at my thread below, im looking for people who share their experience and to motivate each other.

I personally use a lot of gratitude and positive thoughts plus imagine what i wanna attract. pretty much what is described in the the secret-books.
    my favorite is the power and it works for me the best

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

Search sharon lee giganti on you tube, she's very experienced about the effects, and will tell you all you need to know about it.

after a quick research...she is a catholic and helds her speeces from a religious point of view...where people do not believe in the evolution "theory"....enough said

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

I think the law of attraction only works if you are in your power. If you are not it doesn't work/ or works against you by attracting what you don't want.
    I use the law of attraction when I'm feeling really powerful and authentic. I don't bother if I'm feeling bad because I know (from experience) that if I try to over ride negative emotion with false positive, I'll only attract negative anyway!
    'The secret' is like a tabloid version of the law of attraction and is watered down and fluffed up.
    I like Abraham Hicks recordings...but only when I'm in the 'zone'. It can feel a bit fundamentalist otherwise.
    I think a really good way to approach it is if you think if your manifesting self as only one of the many parts of you...kind of like an archetype, then you can dip in and out according to how you truly are, and use it at the right times. You would also need to be doing a lot of other work too for it to really work though.
    In my opinion

Advertisement