Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feeling Christmassy

Options
  • 13-12-2014 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭

Today is the first day I feel v Christmassy - largely due to a visit to my christmas obsessed sister's house. So when did/do you feel Chrismassy this season?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

efb wrote: »
    Today is the first day I feel v Christmassy - largely due to a visit to my christmas obsessed sister's house. So when did/do you feel Chrismassy this season?

Last Saturday I think. I had completed my decorations and the children this year make it special.
    Also the fact that I'm off work for Christmas is a major bonus as either have to work Christmas or new yrs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Same for me here too. Had a job interview that went really well this morning so feeling good and has put me in Christmas spirit for some reason. Playing the old favourite Christmas Songs non stop here now! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Once the end of August is out and September rolls around I feel very Christmassy.
    That's when the excitement kicks in for me and I start planning my shopping. :)

The first time I see the lights on Grafton and Henry Street in Dublin and when Christmas FM starts back are also real "oooooh, Christmas is coming!!" moments for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Firefox11 wrote: »
    Same for me here too. Had a job interview that went really well this morning so feeling good and has put me in Christmas spirit for some reason. Playing the old favourite Christmas Songs non stop here now! :)

Congratulations on the job interview!

I started to feel Christmassy when Xmas fm came on air. I've kids so I need to get organised early re presents etc!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Firefox11 wrote: »

Best of luck with the job hunt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

October, usually. I think it was late September this year.

I had a very 'Christmas is so close' moment yesterday evening when I was walking down Grafton Street. The lights there are so beautiful and there were loads of people around and there was a great band playing Have a Holly Jolly Christmas. It was just lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

So when did/do you feel Chrismassy this season?

Yesterday - stuck in ludicrous traffic trying to go about my days work, while listing in my head the amount of pointless sh1te I still need to buy that'll be flung in the back of a wardrobe before New Years.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

Advertisement