Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of send cards to US

Options
  • 07-12-2014 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

** Please move this if in wrong forum***

Hi I'm looking to send a few Christmas Cards to the US. I was just wondering if anyone knows the cost of sending a standard christmas card to the East Coast?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

notabasicb wrote: »
    ** Please move this if in wrong forum***

Hi I'm looking to send a few Christmas Cards to the US. I was just wondering if anyone knows the cost of sending a standard christmas card to the East Coast?

Thanks!

Each International postage stamp costs 1euro. It's really only excess-size and weight that ups the quantity for postage. Your standard card would just be 1euro.

Hope that helps,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭notabasicb

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Each International postage stamp costs 1euro. It's really only excess-size and weight that ups the quantity for postage. Your standard card would just be 1euro.

Hope that helps,
    kerry4sam

Thanks very much! :)

Advertisement