Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Male seeks Singing Lessons

Options
  • 31-07-2014 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭

I would like to learn to sing a few Irish Ballads e.g. Percy French songs, The Rose of Mooncoin, The Rose of Tralee, The Banks of My Own Lovely Lee, etc. I am free mornings and afternoons. Can travel to Kilkenny, Waterford or Tipperary.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

Call into the local music shop and ask them.

They'd surely be able to give you a number for someone who could get you going.

Failing that, find an 'All musicians welcome' session in some pub and just give your favourite song a blast there. The musicians will probably be glad of the new blood, they'll most likely be able to back you with their instruments (and sing along with you), and it'll give them a break too. Close your eyes, put your hands behind you back, and belt it out!

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

Advertisement