Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Struggling To Find The Right Helmet

Options
  • 28-11-2014 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys.

I want to get my son a FAST-style helmet for crimbo - the type with the open ear area, not with the bulge over the ears (I think that's MICH?).

Airsofteire seem to be the only place in ROI that have them in the tan colour he wants, but I gather they're a large helmet, so I'd be concerned it might look huge on him, even if the padding makes it fit OK.

Where else might I look? I hope to find a medium size.

Thanks,

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

Try Hobbyairsoft in Rathcoole.
    I picked up one today and there were tans one's.

They are all one size though

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Mark#1

Thanks 3102derek.

How does it fit you? What size are you? Son is 5'10", slim, pretty sure he'd be a medium hat/helmet size. Does the helmet look big or oversized on you?

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Mark#1

Just spoke with Hobbyairsoft - they do have tan ones in stock and will have them online soon.

Amazing coinkidink 3102derek - the first 4 digits in your username are the exact same as the last 4 digits in Hobbyairsoft's phone number... (que Twilight Zone music...)

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

Mark#1 wrote: »
    Thanks 3102derek.

How does it fit you? What size are you? Son is 5'10", slim, pretty sure he'd be a medium hat/helmet size. Does the helmet look big or oversized on you?

Thanks again.

I'm 5'11, Fits perfect. I removed most of the padding inside, and it fits great. It doesnt look oversized and like a bowl so that's good.

nice one of the numbers.......:cool:

Advertisement