Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another Boyles Be Quick offer

Options
  • 26-11-2014 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭

Advertising Boyle Boost today

Arsenal, Liverpool and Juventus to win tonight enhanced from 5/1 to 11/2.
    This has been all morning on the site and from 10am in the shops.
    If you don't want to back the "enhanced" treble, you could just back it using the ordinary odds.
    So that's 13/8 Arsenal, Evens Liverpool and 3/10 Juventus.
    This works out........(You know what's coming ;)..........5.825/1.
    Not for the first time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Did not believe until I saw it myself!

#value

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

They have changed the prices 4 times on those 3 selections and still haven't changed the Treble?

They've cut Arsenal to 6/4 & Juve to 2/7 so now Treble works out at 5.42/1 ;).

It's catching.
    PP enhanced Treble Tottenham, Everton & Celtic enhanced all to win at 12/1.
    Ordinary prices 3/1, 13/8 & 1/1 which works out at 12.1/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭shmeee

Boyles have been best price on many accums I done lately I noticed. They were a point bigger than powers on my bet tonight and they were 2 points bigger than ladbrokes at the weekend.

Them specials suck punters in, and many fall for them. They don't adjust the price throughout the day for movement in the market.

All bookies are at it. Get over it.

That's why there is a market out there, use oddschecker for every bet and to find value.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Some of their football prices have improved in the last few weeks especially prices on PL draws where they are top prices on a good few of them.

Advertisement