Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor Thread (READ MOD WARNING IN OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

jimpump wrote: »
    Oh, so not only is he a racist hes cheating on his girlfriend of 10 years. Yeah ok, some man he is

Id go to the dictionary and look up what a racist is you moron.....

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

Saipanne wrote: »
    Conor has some ability to get inside peoples heads...

Aldos foot is going to be going inside conors head. Conor is in deep **** if he gets a shot at jose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Aldos foot is going to be going inside conors head. Conor is in deep **** if he gets a shot at jose

conor-mcgregor-8-390x285.png

ASOT wrote: »
    Id go to the dictionary and look up what a racist is you moron.....

He mightnt be racist but hes a thick, siver only moved to germany when he was 18....moron

He mightnt be racist but hes a thick, siver only moved to germany when he was 18....moron

Where are his parents from?

I looked it up, he is of German descent.

• Advertisement

conor-mcgregor-8-390x285.png

He wont be smiling after aldo is finished with him. Conor got subbed by duffy haha qnd ya think he will beat aldo!

Where are his parents from?

Saipan in japan

Saipan in japan

I see the Nazi connection, then.

He wont be smiling after aldo is finished with him. Conor got subbed by duffy haha qnd ya think he will beat aldo!

3yoLG35.jpg

3yoLG35.jpg

So you like conor showing off his body, I think youre on the wrong website pal

• Advertisement

Well, if that's true then a conor McGregor thread is surely the place to be!

e1446b54dcfdcc7f7cc4b24e951c382c.jpg

Noice.....

Your still going? Bit of late night entertainment so.

002_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Your still going? Bit of late night entertainment so.

002_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Wearing ronaldo pants was a bad choice. Another reason to dislike him...plus hes a southsider lol

Wearing ronaldo pants was a bad choice. Another reason to dislike him...plus hes a southsider lol

Oh your so funny lol lol so funny

Oh your so funny lol lol so funny

Ah I wont go hard on ya young fella, im a ballymunner meself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

but1er wrote: »
    Anyone pick up some of his detrone stuff??

Got 6 top for 30 euro
    fantastic stuff

Cheers buddy for letting me know about this. Picked up that black UFC 178 one and the long sleeve tee. Do you know how true the sizes are? Had to order one small and one medium to get them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Whats wrong with Duffy? After 3 years out came back and has been impressive most recently last week...

Duffys a stud now in cage warriors, but he wouldnt last in the ufc

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭nadey

I have to say ever since conor joined the ufc hardly anyone in ireland knew about him, now that he's in the ufc all the band wagon jumpers are a joke, if ireland are so proud of him why weren't there tv programmes radio interviews about him before? I would put my life on it that if conor loses his winning steak all the band wagon jumpers would jump off and wait for the next wagon to jump on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

nadey wrote: »
    I have to say ever since conor joined the ufc hardly anyone in ireland knew about him, now that he's in the ufc all the band wagon jumpers are a joke, if ireland are so proud of him why weren't there tv programmes radio interviews about him before? I would put my life on it that if conor loses his winning steak all the band wagon jumpers would jump off and wait for the next wagon to jump on

Successful performance breeds popularity, shocker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,161 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Yes, but his family were ethnic german living in Russia. Which was why your post was a bit stupid.
    As was the "1 year ban" part. Have a dose of reality.

Stupidest part was using a ethic slur aimed at the Russians when slating Conor for using the word Nazi.
    Ah I wont go hard on ya young fella, im a ballymunner meself
    You said here you were from Coolock.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68354250&postcount=1

Did you move to ballymun when you were 18? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭nadey

nm wrote: »
    Successful performance breeds popularity, shocker

He was already successful before the ufc on a winning streak, he can't fight against wrestlers and last time he did he lost, tom Egan.got in the the ufc where was his irish fans then oh yeah I forgot not good enough for his own to stand behide him as I said when conor loses all the fans all the band wagon jumpers will be gone.and.move on to the next popular fighter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Duffys a stud now in cage warriors, but he wouldnt last in the ufc

Michael Bisping,Bigfoot Silva,Dan Hardy,Martin Kampmann etc. etc. all did relatively well wouldn't you say??

The UFC largely adds fighters to their roster based on their performances in smaller promotions the fighters all come from somewhere its not like the they start out in the UFC.

Someone like Duffy with a 12-1 record would be exactly a fighter who should be on the radar in fact Conor was 12-2 before his first fight in the UFC.

Mellor wrote: »
    Yes, but his family were ethnic german living in Russia. Which was why your post was a bit stupid.
    As was the "1 year ban" part. Have a dose of reality.

Stupidest part was using a ethic slur aimed at the Russians when slating Conor for using the word Nazi.

You said here you were from Coolock.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68354250&postcount=1

Did you move to ballymun when you were 18? :pac:

Born in sillogue and then moved to coolock. Does one have to live in the same area all their life. Cant stay living with mammy all your life pal, so get out there and explore a bit

Michael Bisping,Bigfoot Silva,Dan Hardy,Martin Kampmann etc. etc. all did relatively well wouldn't you say??

The UFC largely adds fighters to their roster based on their performances in smaller promotions the fighters all come from somewhere its not like the they start out in the UFC.

Someone like Duffy with a 12-1 record would be exactly a fighter who should be on the radar in fact Conor was 12-2 before his first fight in the UFC.

Duffy aint no scrub, but hes not even top 25 in his division

Agree with this completely, Duffy will do well in the UFC imo. Id assume after his next CW fight he will get approached or maybe sooner if they need a replacement for the Sweden card. Hes a nice guy to, very humble.

Agree with this completely, Duffy will do well in the UFC imo. Id assume after his next CW fight he will get approached or maybe sooner if they need a replacement for the Sweden card. Hes a nice guy to, very humble.

Plus he subbed conor in less than a minute

Plus he subbed conor in less than a minute

Also subbed Parke, he would beat a good few fighters out of the top 20, Masvidal, Parke again & Johnson id be fairly confident of him beating.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Aldo Edgar II April 18th according to Edgar's twitter page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,161 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Are you really surprised that success at the top of the sport has resulted in more programmes and interviews? That's incredibly normal.
    Of course there's more bandwagoners. It's not a big deal really.

What counts as a bandwagon jumpers anyway?
    You've never posted on this forum until know, member since 2010. There's loads of casual fans peaking in interest because of McGregor, that's good for the sport imo

He was already successful before the ufc on a winning streak, he can't fight against wrestlers and last time he did he lost,
    And before the UFC he was extremely well known in the MMA community. It was was fans who hammered on at Dana to sign him.
    What wrestler has he lost to?

It's a bit strange that your first post on the MMA forum in 4 years, is

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement