Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dyslexia

Options
  • 26-09-2014 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was wondering has anyone that has got in or waiting to get in dyslexic?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

I know someone who is in and they didn't have any adjustments to their testing. I guess it's very much down to the individual and how "bad" it is

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kahmen

as long as you have a report it sead that you sude get the help/asistents you need and that is off a email i sent to the psni

Ar182 wrote: »
    I was wondering has anyone that has got in or waiting to get in dyslexic?

I know many folk who are in the job with dyslexia. One is a temporary Sgt, who had to redo every exam at GV. And you know what, he's a brilliant peeler.

It may well hinder you with promotion exams in the future if you choose to rank up, but it has absolutely no bearing on whether you get in, or whether you do the job really well.

Advertisement