Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Girl talks dung on NYC subway, gets slapped back to the future by onlooker

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Simonigs1.0

I'd have been done for GBH if she touched me like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

That was the best sounding slap I've ever heard. It sounded like Indiana Jones' whip

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Keno wrote: »
    That was the best sounding slap I've ever heard. It sounded like Indiana Jones' whip

This. As crisp sounding slaps go, this is even better than the ones in movies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Yeah, she had that coming, scummy bitch.......

I just wish he'd done the same to the screaming over excitable, over compensating camera man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Lovely work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Glad that white knight who jumped in and assaulted the guy got his ass handed to him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

ardle1 wrote: »
    Yeah, she had that coming, scummy bitch.......

I just wish he'd done the same to the screaming over excitable, over compensating camera man!

Head over to worldstarhiphop.com. This guy is pretty tame in comparison to some.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

Nice..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

Bunch of scangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I have no idea what I just watched. Whole thing was fairly uncomfortable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

That slap sounded like a sound effect straight out of 80's tv, Dallas,Dynasty etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Well deserved!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

My favourite bit is the guy at 1.36. :D

And "ooo shiiittt! ooo shiiittt!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Jesus. That guy must have an Irish mammy to know how to slap like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I have no idea what I just watched. Whole thing was fairly uncomfortable.

yep, same here.
    People have probably been stabbed and killed for crap like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭crybaby

Well done to him, delivered the perfect slap and then handled the superman who came into the scene.

Always great to see a loud mouthed knacker get hit back, should be an entire thread devoted to videos like this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

crybaby wrote: »
    Well done to him, delivered the perfect slap and then handled the superman who came into the scene.

Always great to see a loud mouthed knacker get hit back, should be an entire thread devoted to videos like this

Looks like the entire group of girls were acting up. Whole thing went a bit mental when the guy hit the girl, who got in his face.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

While glad it was not a Darwin award, it does demonstrate that Big and Bulky is not to be trifled with.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

#Boards.ieMisogyny

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Too good for the silly *****.fully deserved,they might have a bit of manners in future.

• Advertisement

#Boards.ieMisogyny

Because violent against a woman is always misogyny?

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

#Boards.ieMisogyny

Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Because violent against a woman is always misogyny?

Pretty sure it's sarcasm...or at least it should be with the use of a hashtag

Pretty sure it's sarcasm...or at least it should be with the use of a hashtag

Could be right. Plenty of poster are happy with jump in suggesting misogyny thou where a poster speaks ill of a person who happens to be female. In a lot of instances the op would offer the same criticism if the person being talked about was male.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

I can't listen with any volume, can someone tell me what escalated the situation? Watching it on mute it seemed good natured up until the slap. Both sides were smiling and laughing it seemed to me. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Brendão wrote: »
    I can't listen with any volume, can someone tell me what escalated the situation? Watching it on mute it seemed good natured up until the slap. Both sides were smiling and laughing it seemed to me. :o

She was insulting his clothes originally, went back after messing with the camera man and called him stupid,well, actually "stooooooooooopid" then threw a slap.
    You're missing the sound of the slap though it was a beauty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Pity Facekicker wasn't there, he would've delivered an epic kick to her face followed by a round house kick to the retard who thought he was gonna be a hero LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

had it coming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Can picture that happening on the Luas
    AH HEAUR LEAVE IT OUTTTTT!!

She deserved it though and the brave hero jumping in for her got his ass handed to him.
    I wouldn't of stood up for a Cnut like her

Advertisement