Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artificial Christmas Tree

Options
  • 15-11-2014 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭

Looking for a reasonable Christmas tree for under 40 euro.

Anyone know if Penney's sell Christmas trees?

Any other recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

There's one of the front of the B&Q website. Was €65 and reduced to €32 apparently! Think it's only starting today, and probably while stocks last.

B&Q

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Alicat wrote: »
    There's one of the front of the B&Q website. Was €65 and reduced to €32 apparently! Think it's only starting today, and probably while stocks last.

B&Q

Brilliant that's exactly what I was looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

i got mine in tesco... was 25 pound including 100 lights and 40 bobbles so it may be on offer in ireland is well!

honestly it looks much better then the price and i think looks better then some much more expensive ones!

ene wrote: »
    i got mine in tesco... was 25 pound including 100 lights and 40 bobbles so it may be on offer in ireland is well!

honestly it looks much better then the price and i think looks better then some much more expensive ones!

Thank you - will look in Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Broken Strings

Got one in B&Q last year. Can't recommend them enough! Their artificial trees are so reasonable and have a lot of oomph despite not being real! Best artificial ones I've come across anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

I bought mine in Ikea yesterday, €25 for a 5ft one or €45 for a 6ft one. They're very nice and different to the usual ones.

Bought one in Tesco for €25. It's a 6ft tree and seems ok.

Bought some lights and baubles too. Hope it looks ok when it goes up!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hey all,

I'm on the lookout for a new Artificial Christmas Tree can anyone recommend one they have?

The Budget doesn't matter, I'm looking for a good quality full one my old artificial tree was from Argos and each year the branches are looking very thin with lots of gaps in the tree.

Some I'm considering are;

Screenshot_2015_10_15_23_16_49.jpg

And,

http://www.woodiesdiy.com/Product/7ft-210m-undecorated-christmas-tree/21656/4.42

and

http://www.marksandspencer.ie/6Ft-Flocked-Christmas-Tree/000000000022404189,en_IE,pd.html?start=

Any other suggestions are kindly welcomed

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I've had a couple of Woodies trees over the years and never found them that great.
    I unboxed my BT tree tonight and must say I'm very impressed.

(and incredibly tempted to put it up already!!) :pac:

Advertisement