Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile mstake - badly trained or idiots??

Options
  • 07-11-2014 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

We recently switched to eircom and eMobile from Vodafone due to a better overall package and after over a month of waiting the 2 mobile phones arrived yesterday
    We had ordered 2 different handsets and 2 identical handsets arrived which sent the courier in to rant about the amount of similar mistakes he has had.
    Not only was one of the handsets incorrect but the PIN needed for me to accept the phones was wrong.
    I had to ring eMobile AGAIN and sort it out over the phone which took over 30 mins.
    Today I'm told it will be at least a week before my other handset can be delivered as the system will take 5 days to receive the phone back into stock and when that does eventually happen, I will then have to set up an account again.
    What is weird is that the driver could tell me the name of the sales agent I was dealing with as they had been responsible for most of the similar mistakes he had come across. That begs the question is this particular sales agent just thick or have they been trained by circus monkeys???

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I'd go on the side of.........both

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

This is what I think of Eircom and eMobile. You have to be incredibly patient with them.

8Qo6i6X.jpg

Advertisement