Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft in the west

Options
  • 09-10-2014 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey guys, gizmo here, long time since I posted here!
    I've recently moved down to clare
    Can anyone give me info on the nearest sites to play down here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Ones that i know of:

Limerick Airsoft Camp (Saturdays, Ballyneety, Limerick)
    Urban Airsoft (Wednesday nights, part of National Kart Centre, Corbally, Limerick)
    Woodcock Hill Airsoft and Adventure (Sundays, Woodcock Hill, Limerick)

Clare Paintball doing some airsoft stuff from time to time as far as i know but more of a private game rather than open game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Misterfwishy

There is Tombstone Airsoft in Lahinch, Clare. I've emailed them but got no reply. Anyone know if they are still in business?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 flowerguy

facebook.com/pages/Association-of-Western-Airsoft-Players/244501685723581
    Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

^Might be a bit out of the way if youre in Clare but its a great site if you fancy the trip

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Slick de ville

Hi,there is a group of us who play every 2 weeks down in the national kart center in Limerick.They have a great indoor airsoft place.We are based in Ennis.We are playing this Sunday morning if you want to join us.

• Advertisement

Tombstone airsoft is no longer in bussiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Misterfwishy

Hi,there is a group of us who play every 2 weeks down in the national kart center in Limerick.They have a great indoor airsoft place.We are based in Ennis.We are playing this Sunday morning if you want to join us.

I live near ennis and would like to join your group, but I won't be able to play till after Xmas due to bills.

thats fine,get back to me when your ready to play.Ill let you know when were playing next.

Advertisement