Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge Christmas Collectible 2010

• 10-10-2014 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Would anyone know where I could buy the Newbridge 2010 Christmas Collectible tree ornament?
    I have all the others and would dearly love to complete the collection.
    My Mam died in 2010 and I would appreciate any information on where I could buy it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Give Newbridge silverware a ring 045 431301

http://www.newbridgesilverware.com/products/giftware/christmas/christmas+collectibles

Or if you go here and click live chat in the bottom right hand side they might be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sinead1999

Thanks Ken for your quick reply.
    I tried Newbridge/ebay/amazon/charit shops etc. but no joy.
    I would dearly love to have it but if it's not meant to be then so be it....:((((
    If anyone knows (could be lying in it's box as an unwanted gift??) please get in contact...willing to pay over the odds for it xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Maybe try done deal, adverts, buy and sell, ebay and you might be lucky.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sinead1999 wrote: »
    Thanks Ken for your quick reply.
    I tried Newbridge/ebay/amazon/charit shops etc. but no joy.
    I would dearly love to have it but if it's not meant to be then so be it....:((((
    If anyone knows (could be lying in it's box as an unwanted gift??) please get in contact...willing to pay over the odds for it xxx

Hi Sinead,

Do you have a picture of it? It might help your search. I only started buying Newbridge ornaments in 2012. Sadly I just missed your year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,126 ✭✭✭screamer

I can find most things online! try here http://www.houseofireland.com/christmas-tree-p-4630.html

Hope that helps you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I have some years. I can check for you if I have 2010 but it will only be when I take my decorations down from the attic which will prob be around the 15th of Dec...

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭misschoo

Hi I have about 50 Newbridge Christmas tree decorations so if you can post a picture of the one you're looking for I can see if I have it as I have duplicates of some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

Yeah, same here, post an image and will see if I can help you out

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

It's one of the special editions.

Prob in a larger flat blue box. Probably silver and colours and will say 2010 on it.

op - do you have a pic?
    Plus have you tried the factory shop in Newbridge, last time I was there they had back years at reduced prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 amysangel

i am also looking for 2010 edition. i tried newbridge but no luck. house of ireland are advertising they have it but i tried ordering. few days later got email saying sorry they dont have it. misleading advertising. if anyone can help me out it would be great. hope u get sorted sinead, if i find it anywhere il let u know.

• Advertisement

If I get the time tomorrow I'll climb up to the attic and check my ones.

OP sorry, it is the 2011 one I have.

amdublin wrote: »
    ok, thanks. il keep looking

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭misschoo

amysangel wrote: »

Do you have any photo of it OP??

misschoo wrote: »
    Do you have any photo of it OP??

my husband has a picture of it. newbridge emailed it to him but i cant post pictures, when i tried i got a message saying i cant as im a new user.

my husband has a picture of it. newbridge emailed it to him but i cant post pictures, when i tried i got a message saying i cant as im a new user.

i got one:-)

i got one:-)

Where did you get it?

Can you help the op (original poster)?

(Read thread from start)

Where did you get it?

Can you help the op (original poster)?

(Read thread from start)

i put a wanted ad on adverts.ie monday. that night i got an offer from a lady in limerick saying she had one.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

That's great, Amy- I'm glad you got it. :)

To be fair, the OP hasn't posted for a month so perhaps has already got one or lost interest.

• Advertisement

Oh I'm not begrudging Amy hers. I'd just like to see the OP get hers, tbh considering her reasons for posting originally (2010 when her mam died) I doubt she's lost interest.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

True- I'm hoping she's already got one sorted. :)

Posy wrote: »
    True- I'm hoping she's already got one sorted. :)

yes, hopefully she has one got.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 FN2187

Hi all, No idea if the image has been added successfully, but I am desperately looking for the 2010 Newbridge Christmas collectible. If the image uploaded properly I believe it looks like that from googling but i'm not 100%.

All the other ones say "Christmas 2011" etc on them so presume this would also say 2010 on it.

If anyone has it and is willing to part let me know, willing to travel and pay whatever is required.

OWNiNWVhNmIyNjgxMzYyNjA5ZDM2YTljNGU0Yjc2MTKewbzf5b5mrlANWL92RuUEaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzFhMjdkZjU4MTkwYTM0MzAwMjY0MDc0MzZiY2FmMGM5OGM2YTdkM2FhODE4ZGY4Y2VhZWM5Y2Q1MjNlYTQxMi5qcGd8fHx8fHw3MDB4NTI1fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cookstown

Would anybody have the 2011 newbridge silver Christmas Collectable I could buy

Advertisement