Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Harrington.....2015 Honda Classic Champion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Phew! Thanks for the update folks. Pty about the two bogies, but that was a decent enough tomorrow. Hope we see him play some good stuff tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Watching harro on shot tracker

really-sweating.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

ForeRight wrote: »

really-sweating.gif

Ha!brilliant!

ForeRight wrote: »

really-sweating.gif

Yep that's me......and when it stopped working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭Speak Now

MarcusP12 wrote: »
    Anyone know what happened on 18?following shot tracker and he only advanced 15ft with his second from the fairway!what the hell?surely he didn't duff a shot?

Wouldn't mind shot tracker this week, an earlier par 5 had him knocking the ball to 6 feet for a birdie putt when on tv it showed the shot and he was stone dead.
    Shame he left a good round get away from him, just cant seem to stay away from the cut line!

• Advertisement

Wouldn't mind shot tracker this week, an earlier par 5 had him knocking the ball to 6 feet for a birdie putt when on tv it showed the shot and he was stone dead.
    Shame he left a good round get away from him, just cant seem to stay away from the cut line!

Shot tracker was showing him having holed out before the TV showed his putt a few times last night.

I'm optimistic about this evening - he really played some lovely shots and drained some good putts yesterday, and while he had a couple of disappointing bogies, there were no disasters.

vienne86 wrote: »
    Shot tracker was showing him having holed out before the TV showed his putt a few times last night.

I'm optimistic about this evening - he really played some lovely shots and drained some good putts yesterday, and while he had a couple of disappointing bogies, there were no disasters.

Shot tracker will often be ahead of what we see on TV, with upto 26 groups on the course playing simultaneous shots we cant expect it all to be live apart from the leaders at the weekend I guess. I'm just not sure of the accuracy of it this week for the smaller event.

I'm not at all optimistic for Harro, plenty of loose shots in last half dozen holes. Philip Parkin also mentioned he was very ragged in the pro am. I just don't see the consistency from day to day anymore unfortunately. I'll end on a positive note though, apart from the horrendous short par put he missed on the par 5 his putting stroke looked good. Off at 1.16 P.M our time today.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭liamos43

Want to follow Harro on shot tracker - which web site do I go to - thks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

liamos43 wrote: »

Pgatour.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭abff

He's just birdied the 4th to go 1 under today, 3 under overall. Leaderboard is at http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/sanderson-farms-championship/leaderboard.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

Birdied both holes he bogied yesterday....the haters will say it highlights his erratic nature of recent years......personally I think it's a great response to yesterday's disappointment with what was otherwise a pretty good round...fingers crossed he keeps it going...

Try the PGA Tour app, its nice and tidy for shot tracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭paulos53

-2 for the day and the birdies have come on the holes that he bogeyed yesterday :)

I just get it on pgatour.com and go to the leaderboard.

paulos53 wrote: »
    -2 for the day and the birdies have come on the holes that he bogeyed yesterday :)

Thanks for the heads up - hadn't realised they were on the course already.

Another good chance on the short par 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Hackery

missed the 5 footer - pity

Hackery wrote: »

That was a mistake on shot tracker. Initially they showed him as having overshot the green and being 40 yards from the hole in the primary rough. Then they showed him as being 5 feet from the hole in two shots. Final shot by shot for the hole shows him as being over the green in two, 5 feet from the hole after three and then sinking the putt for par.

They made similar mistakes with his playing partners, David Toms and Lucas Glover, showing them as having birdie putts when in fact they were par putts. Earlier, they showed Padraig as having hit his second shot only 22 yards on the par 5.:eek:

Hackery wrote: »

Got the 5 footer for par no?
    3 putted the next from long range.

abff wrote: »
    That was a mistake on shot tracker. Initially they showed him as having overshot the green and being 40 yards from the hole in the primary rough. Then they showed him as being 5 feet from the hole in two shots. Final shot by shot for the hole shows him as being over the green in two, 5 feet from the hole after three and then sinking the putt for par.

They made similar mistakes with his playing partners, David Toms and Lucas Glover, showing them as having birdie putts when in fact they were par putts. Earlier, they showed Padraig as having hit his second shot only 22 yards on the par 5.:eek:

Not only was the shot 22 yards but he was farther away from the hole after he hit it lol.

• Advertisement

Got the 5 footer for par no?
    3 putted the next from long range.

Pity there's no TV coverage. Shot tracker shows him as having hit his first putt 19 feet past the hole. :eek:

Pity there's no TV coverage. Shot tracker shows him as having hit his first putt 19 feet past the hole. :eek:

Yeah looks like a bad week for shot tracker. Some of the things they showed last night didnt match with what we saw on TV.

Shot tracker can be a bit iffy, but we it's better than nothing.

Did he just drain a putt of 5 yards on hole 1? Another birdie anyway.

vienne86 wrote: »
    Did he just drain a putt of 5 yards on hole 1? Another birdie anyway.

Looks like it (assuming we can believe shot tracker) and he holed a 9 footer on 4 to go to 5 under and currently in a tie for 5th place.

Yeah looks like a bad week for shot tracker. Some of the things they showed last night didnt match with what we saw on TV.

Probably have the B team working on it this week while all the top players are in the HSBC in China. :)

Just sank a 7 footer to save par on the (par 5) 5th after being 49 yards from the hole in two.:eek:

Only -1 for the 8 par 5's. If he could click on these over the weekend?????

Looks like it (assuming we can believe shot tracker) and he holed a 9 footer on 4 to go to 5 under and currently in a tie for 5th place.

Two pars since then.....very nice round so far and just 3 holes to go. C'mon lad!

......and with that, he misses the green on a par 3!

• Advertisement

Only -1 for the 8 par 5's. If he could click on these over the weekend?????

Yes, I noticed that. He hasn't being doing well on par 5s for quite a while. It's a bit strange, given how much longer he's driving the ball. I think it's partly due to him being a bit overaggressive sometimes in going for the green in two and partly due to his short game not being as good as it used to be. The two factors are probably not entirely unrelated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement