Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermarkets off M7

Options
  • 07-11-2014 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hey guys, not really sure if this is the right place to post but I've got a simple question: Does anybody know of a large supermarket i.e Tesco, situated just off the M7 motorway en-route from Dublin to Limerick? Have a bus trip planned and would be handy to make a stop along the way. Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Kedo93 wrote: »
    Hey guys, not really sure if this is the right place to post but I've got a simple question: Does anybody know of a large supermarket i.e Tesco, situated just off the M7 motorway en-route from Dublin to Limerick? Have a bus trip planned and would be handy to make a stop along the way. Cheers.

Regular Tesco off the Kildare exit (j13) and a Tesco Extra (big ass one) about 5 mins from the Naas exit just at the big ball, where it becomes the N7

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭nilhg

If the OP is using the Dublincoach Limerick-Dublin service then the Kildare stop is at Kildare Village which is a few minutes walk to the Tesco.

http://dublincoach.ie/timetables-fares/M7-bus-ennis-limerick-to-dublin-city.php

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Tesco about 1km from the Curragh junction, in Newbridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

does it have to be a Tesco? or is it a lunch break on a private trip you are planning? I suspect your Driver would know all the likely stops

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Theres a fairly large Tesco in PortLaoise as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭veryangryman

corktina wrote: »
    does it have to be a Tesco? or is it a lunch break on a private trip you are planning? I suspect your Driver would know all the likely stops

Ha I have never met a bus driver who knew his way around when it came to days out.

Advertisement