Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Regular Gamers - Add players from here [Xbox/Xbox One + PS3/PS4]

Options
  • 02-01-2013 9:59am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per Admin request, we have to merge the 2 threads.

Xbox 360

Here is the new thread stemming from the Gamertag thread which has a list of 243 names (most of which don't play anymore).

I'm creating this thread for new people to add current gamers. I think I speak for most when I say we don't look at the Gamertag thread and add people but are more than willing to accept a friend request.

Below is a list of regulars who you'll get a game with any night of the week - add a few from here and you're guaranteed to get a party game going:

LazyFingers7
    Podgemonster86
    tallllus
    x43r0 vii
    benrobjon
    everlast75
    FuriousJustice
    ikillmore
    Eamonn117
    greenballs09
    ieMiCr0
    Lockie212
    xxELKATSUMOTOxx
    Seridisand
    LYNXeffect1986
    RossCFC88
    DaveNoCheese
    ikells
    Stone Deaf 4evr
    luttrellers
    LaurenBradyy
    fatboy6361

If anyone wishes to have their name added to list PM KERSPLAT!. :p

Xbox One

iTs A Shane
    Airblazer
    xxSEWERxRATxx
    sky x fall
    ViiRuKs
    Cranooo
    x SeanTangney x
    HUGEBASHER
    Red Eyed Ripp3r
    miralize

PS3

Here is a list of regular PS3 players. If you're looking for new players or to form a party, add players from the below list.

As is with the Xbox thread, this is a list for new people to add current gamers as most people don't look at the Gamertag thread anymore.

jamiehann
    steviegisgr8
    MarkLogan-91
    KeshFM93
    UniQue_TwiZt
    novi_glitzko
    ZIPPIE77
    Pete_GF
    jackck21
    JimmyTheCar
    Optic_BURT_HD
    juniordm
    legrand2
    Duff_87_11
    Rob32gtst
    im-on-a-boat1234
    RabiesIRE
    jackdalad23
    SeparateGalaxy4
    wilford7
    Dyl_Redmondo
    kit164
    NewBlueWaffle
    FernandesD
    beni_boi86
    The_con_19
    JeaicMaG
    fiddlesticks82
    Wolfetones564323
    David_Byrne007

If anyone wishes to have their name added to list PM Princess Petulia Pissy Pants.

PS4

benji87ftw
    markcahill1985
    glossy2202
    LiquidGoldmonkey
    chnkylvr699
    allyfagan
    eMiCr0

Please don't put your name down on the list unless you are willing to accept friend requests.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Amended the list slightly. If anyone else wants to be added or removed let CR or myself know,

Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

List has been updated to include Xbox One and PS4. Get at me or Princess with your gamertags for either list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

With the new game out there should be plenty of players on. Always more craic when partied up so send myself or CR a message if you want to be added to the list or moved from 360->Xbone or PS3->PS4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement