Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballstreams - the cheaper, better NBA League Pass

Options
  • 28-10-2014 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

With the new NBA season, I thought it would be a good time to share this. It's a streaming service for all NBA games that is cheaper, better, HD and has instant archived games unlike NBA League Pass. You can watch games live or watch them archived whenever you want. It's very reliable and has been going for a season or two I believe. The reason it's not been taken down is because this stuff is legal in Netherlands. He has had an NHL streaming site too that's been going for years, and there's been no issues.

Go to this site, for info, and although there's no invites left right now, if you use this referral link, you will get an invite much quicker, and can get this service for anywhere from 1 day to 1 year.

Referral link:
    ballstreams.com/ref/6419

Appreciate it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

I was only waiting a few hours for my invite link at the weekend :s and that was just through the websites request an invite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

whats the cost? Am i missing it? Can't see it anywhere.

Advertisement