Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Buying a euromillions ticket online

Options
  • 14-10-2014 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I tried doing this online earlier and I was directed to a page that would only allow me play three lines instead of 1.

Are there any sites that will allow me do just one? Paddy power's doesn't seem to do the euromillions at all!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

lotto.ie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭okiss

From what I know you can only play the euro millions up to 7.30 the night of the draw if you are playing in a national lottery agent.
    I presume it is the same on www.lotto.ie.
    You can do the euro millions in paddy power. If you go to stand where they keep the slips to do the lotto the euro millions should be near them or you can ask at the counter for them.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Don't forget the odds/payouts are different for both.
    Depending on what number of numbers you do, Euro millions payout would be higher for more numbers and PP would be higher for smaller amount of numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 wet sand

Don't forget the odds/payouts are different for both.
    Depending on what number of numbers you do, Euro millions payout would be higher for more numbers and PP would be higher for smaller amount of numbers.

PP?

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Paddy Power.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 wet sand

Thanks everybody. Lotto.ie is just the ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 pbemff

Was wondering about this myself. Lotto.ie bookmarked :-)

Advertisement