Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash player on nexus 7?

Options
  • 06-10-2014 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if it is possible to get it on the nexus 7, if so how do you go about doing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭droidman123

lisar816 wrote: »
    Anyone know if it is possible to get it on the nexus 7, if so how do you go about doing it?

Yes you can.just search for the apk.make sure you have "allow unknown sources" in settings unticked.when you have the flashplayer it will work with firefox and many other browsers,but not chrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭corkie

Yes you can.just search for the apk.make sure you have "allow unknown sources" in settings unticked.when you have the flashplayer it will work with firefox and many other browsers,but not chrome.

No longer works in firefox on Kitkat. But there is another browser that still can play a modified flash player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

corkie wrote: »

Thanks, but i have tried all that and several browsers but nothing is working so thought maybe it's not possible.

perfect, got it, thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭corkie

lisar816 wrote: »
    perfect, got it, thanks a mill

I take it that above link (including instructions) worked for you!

• Advertisement

corkie wrote: »
    I take it that above link (including instructions) worked for you!

Ye it did, not sure if it was the jetta or flash player link because I had dolphin browser installed from a previous tutorial and it still wouldn't work, but delighted now as the tablet does everything I need now :)

Advertisement