Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to cancel NBA League Pass subscription ?

• 02-09-2014 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

Guys. I signed up for NBA League Pass last season but never really used it.

Has anyone any idea how to cancel it before it auto renews ?

It seems impossible to do online :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

When you log in, go to the top right where it says 'Welcome, brian' and go to My Packages in that drop down menu and you should be able to cancel it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

When you log in, go to the top right where it says 'Welcome, brian' and go to My Packages in that drop down menu and you should be able to cancel it there.

That's what I had been trying but there is no cancel option there. I emailed support and got a cancellation confirmation so all good but it could've been easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Just click where it says that you dont want to auto renew and you will have to re-suscribe again when the time comes!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭nzamcdza

League Pass auto renews for the 2014/15 season - anyone know the deadline for cancelling?

I can't even see on my account how much they will charge me on Nov 5th?

Advertisement