Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Completed, Curious on time frame

Options
  • 11-09-2014 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

So I completed my medical this Tuesday, received a letter this morning (Thursday) stating that I am deemed medically fit (I'm assuming the drugs test is done separately). Just curious now if I was to be progressing any further within the process when this would happen, if anyone has any insight as to when the next induction process starts or even a rough time frame I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Tim89

tron2000 wrote: »
    So I completed my medical this Tuesday, received a letter this morning (Thursday) stating that I am deemed medically fit (I'm assuming the drugs test is done separately). Just curious now if I was to be progressing any further within the process when this would happen, if anyone has any insight as to when the next induction process starts or even a rough time frame I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Providing your SMT and Vetting comes back cleared, you are now in a waiting list of people who are deemed 'appointable' and have to wait your turn for a call. Nobody knows what the dates are but trawl the threads and you can come to your own conclusion on frequency of intakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭oztop1234

tron2000 wrote: »

What time was your medical on Tuesday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

I've been deemed medically fit since mid May and I'm still waiting on the call with 71%. It's all down to your vetting and how you're placed on the merit list. Good luck

Advertisement