Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2013/2014 Rugby Jerseys thread

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

salmocab wrote: »
    This years Leinster is the worst for a long time

That's been said about every Leinster jersey since 2009. It really isn't that bad at all. Neither was last years, or even the unicorn jizz one. They may not have been the nicest jerseys going but they were decent. And they were different each iteration. I'd hate to think they'd expect us to buy new jerseys that looked exactly like the old ones.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

The thing about the unicorn jizz was that it was very very different than all the previous jerseys and even the Leinster colours. It was completely unexpected.

In saying that the white away version was actually nice enough, the blue home one was rank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

The unicorn jizz jersey is the nicest jersey I own.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

I actually kinda like the unicorn jizz jersey...

That light blue European one was awesome though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Someone on LF said the unicorn jizz was the best-selling jersey so far.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Morf wrote: »
    Someone on LF said the unicorn jizz was the best-selling jersey so far.

It was also the first jersey after our first HEC win and the last season we held a HEC QF game in the RDS........if that makes sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The_Dave

Leicseter Alternate
    320316.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Canterbury have gone full bat**** crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,283 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Yeah think Canterbury must have brought in a new designer who should be fired.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 40,981 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

You've been tangoed

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

The_Dave wrote: »
    Leicseter Alternate
    320316.jpg

They're g-r-r-r-eat!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Thud

just wait until they re-work that design as the Ireland second kit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Are Munster releasing a European shirt this month or was that just a rumour?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

treviso kit this year is unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 6,626 ✭✭✭eire4

Depp wrote: »
    treviso kit this year is unbelievable

Is that unbelievable good or unbelievable bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

eire4 wrote: »
    Is that unbelievable good or unbelievable bad?

I really like it actually. At first it looks like a kit man mistake but then you go "ahhh . . . genius!".

I accidentally the Leinster 3rd socks and the blue 1st shorts.

The training top is high on my hit list though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,626 ✭✭✭eire4

I really like it actually. At first it looks like a kit man mistake but then you go "ahhh . . . genius!".

I accidentally the Leinster 3rd socks and the blue 1st shorts.

The training top is high on my hit list though.

I do like the new Leinster training top. I think it is actually better looking then the new European top.

jack-conan-training-ball-sep14.jpg

leinster-jersey-new-european-aug14.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,283 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

eire4 wrote: »
    I do like the new Leinster training top. I think it is actually better looking then the new European top.

jack-conan-training-ball-sep14.jpg

leinster-jersey-new-european-aug14.jpg

Oh god I actually think it looks worse now than when I disliked it a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭artvandelay48

Got a link for it? I tried the Treviso website but it looks like it was done by an 8 year old

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭LostArt

Leinster's jersey isn't actually as bad as I thought after seeing someone wearing it up close, still won't be buying it though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Thud

Got a link for it? I tried the Treviso website but it looks like it was done by an 8 year old

Ospreys+v+Benetton+Rugby+Treviso+Guinness+fbgWYfnrHOkl.jpg

JamesAmbrosiniBenettonTreviso.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Cian.fb.

LostArt wrote: »
    Leinster's jersey isn't actually as bad as I thought after seeing someone wearing it up close, still won't be buying it though

Yeah at first I wasn't a fan but I got it as a present the other day, it's quite nice in person

Advertisement