Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Joining of the Crews

• 06-09-2014 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,472 ✭✭✭✭

Well it's nearly a year since GTA Online was released and expectedly wth most online games, the community has dwindled a bit. At the start we would only have 300 members in a crew so multiple crews were made, I think there are currently 5 or 6. Reading through threads, it looks like people are having trouble finding crew members on their choice of console in their crew. GTA Online is at it's best when there are multiple crew members on at the same time so I suggest we try and merge all the crews into the Boards-ie crew.

The crew limit is now at 1000 members and Boards-ie currently has 382 members so plenty of room for everyone.

This isn't a power play :) I just want to increase the chances of playing with fellow crew members anytime you log on.

When Next Gen and PC versions of GTA release in November (supposedly), we should see an increase in numbers, especially from PC users who don't have a console but the 1000 crew limit should more than be enough.

Obviously it's all your own choice but feel free to join Boards-ie crew in the link below, doesn't matter what console you play on. Some people might be happy and have a good thing going in their crew but this was post is for the people who are having trouble finding other people online.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

P.S I have a feeling we will be getting a big patch/DLC on 16th/17th September, 1st anniversary of GTA V, so we might see an increase of people coming back to give Online a go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

This reminds me to get back playing this again, tis great craic! Stupid Last of Us MP and it's awesomeness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Requested an invite there Sheehy, on xbox360 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

falan wrote: »
    Requested an invite there Sheehy, on xbox360 :)

Sorted that for ya. Welcome aBoard :pac:

Thanks proco:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,472 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I tried to make you a Rep so you can invite people too but can't find ya. Proco can you see him?

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I tried to make you a Rep so you can invite people too but can't find ya. Proco can you see him?

No, maybe we have to wait for Falan click to accept?
    Actually I'm not sure what the procedure is after we click accept.

Ah ya crap feature if the social club. Once we accept, it sends another invite to the person and they have to accept again. Falan, once you accept we will make you a rep. Sound!

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    No, maybe we have to wait for Falan click to accept?
    Actually I'm not sure what the procedure is after we click accept.
    Thanks lads, ive accepted now and made this crew my active crew. Ill be on in a while after the all Ireland.

Gt VivverrineAuto63

Its mostly me online but my brother plays a fair bit too on the same profile.

Thanks lads, ive accepted now and made this crew my active crew. Ill be on in a while after the all Ireland.

Gt VivverrineAuto63

Its mostly me online but my brother plays a fair bit too on the same profile.

Promoted to Rep. :cool:

Promoted to Rep. :cool:
    What does this entail? Do I get free coke and hookers or what? Haha

• Advertisement

What does this entail? Do I get free coke and hookers or what? Haha

You can beat up the hooker to get your money back :pac:

You can now add people to the crew, we try to keep it to boardsies, friends, family, anyone living in Ireland & Irish living outside of Ireland :D

You can beat up the hooker to get your money back :pac:

You can now add people to the crew, we try to keep it to boardsies, friends, family, anyone living in Ireland & Irish living outside of Ireland :D

Ah right nice one.... Ill see do any of the Irish lads wanna make the switch. None of them seem to be playing GTA the last few weeks. Thanks:-) in the boc2 crew only 1 or 2 would seem to be online when I was. That could be because im usually on during the day on weekdays due to shift work. Ill give it a blast anyways:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,708 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I'll send an invite later. im sure sambrugha will too. Never crew members on xbox

Just sent an invite to DustyIRL. Just a reminder, when you send an invite and we accept, it sends another request for you to accept.

I'm on PS3 so really don't know what the 360 online community is like. There are a lot of 360 members on BRDS so hopefully he can find a good crowd online, maybe post on the 'Online Now' or the main GTA Online threads to see if anyone will be on at a certain time.

Bollix, i lost all my points by joining the crew :( Should be carried over in fairness.

Not your xp right? Should just be your crew rank

I dont even think crew rank means much, apart from the crew colour unlocks.

XP? I have all my RP in the game, but i back down to 0 hrs gameplay, and "thug" rank.

#thuglife

Advertisement