Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] GTI/NUIG Galway Accomodation

Options
  • 01-09-2014 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Moving to Galway to start a course in GTI...Looking to team up with 2/3/4 people to rent a house/apartment, preferably with GTI students in Salthill maybe?...but have a car so don't mind being further away from college or teaming up with students from other colleges. Will be in galway all this week...PM if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 vargaschile

Hi, I'm starting a course there on Monday and don't have accommodation at the moment either (staying in a hostel until I find a place) so I'd be very interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cheddarbob

Hi, I'm starting a course there on Monday and don't have accommodation at the moment either (staying in a hostel until I find a place) so I'd be very interested.

Sent u a private mail

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Kakidd

Are you starting this monday? the 8th??
    What course are you guys doing?

Good luck with the house hunt

Kakidd wrote: »
    Are you starting this monday? the 8th??
    What course are you guys doing?

Good luck with the house hunt

Cheers mate could be hostel living for a while, left it late

doing I.T. ya starting there yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Kakidd

cheddarbob wrote: »
    Cheers mate could be hostel living for a while, left it late

doing I.T. ya starting there yourself?

yes, will be doing business and hubby IT probably with you if is the Information Technology CITXX.

I was pretty sure it will start on Monday the 15th.
    Anyways, if you dont find anything until them we give you a hand.

• Advertisement

Kakidd wrote: »
    yes, will be doing business and hubby IT probably with you if is the Information Technology CITXX.

I was pretty sure it will start on Monday the 15th.
    Anyways, if you dont find anything until them we give you a hand.

Yes im doing Information Technology CITXX.

I got a text saying classes start on the 8th at 11am.

Thanks a mil for the offer, Im booked into a hostel all this week and will surely have something sorted out by then...But ye never kno, might have to take you up on that

Best of luck with your course :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement