Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea christmas 2014 preview

• 01-09-2014 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭

I can't post a link but I've just downloaded their 2015 catalogue, you can preview Christmas 2014 stock some nice bits nice wrapping paper and decorations, any idea when the Christmas stock hits ikea? I was there last weekend didn't see anything

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I don't see any Christmas things?... What page are they on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭washiskin

Alicat, are you gong to give us a little more info on what you will be stocking in the coming weeks? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Alicat wrote: »
    I don't see any Christmas things?... What page are they on?

Alicat I went on to their Irish Site it asked if I wanted to download their 2015 Catalogue and I did, Christmas 2014 is then in a tab at the bottom of the screen,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Thanks Sarah, I'll check again when I'm home.
    washiskin wrote: »
    Alicat, are you gong to give us a little more info on what you will be stocking in the coming weeks? :D

I'm expecting (hoping) things will start to come in in the next two weeks! It's kinda hard to remember all the things I ordered in May! I don't have a lot of photos yet either. I have a few Gisela photos which I can put up, I'll get them shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭washiskin

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

heading to Ikea this evening...fellow elves I will keep you posted if I see anything and off course I will ask when will the Christmas stuff hit the shelves,

ikea say the christmas stock will be in the end of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Yay! I still can't find the Christmas stuff in the catalogue though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I always love the ikea christmas stuff. Their pages of stickers are great for labels on jars of jams and jellies and stuff that I make for presents.

We're also trying to buy a house right now, the thought that i might be in my first owned house this christmas is getting me VERY excited!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

oooh that is so exciting.
    I remember that excitement!! I had barely any furniture but I was still adamant I was doing a big christmas dinner for anyone that would come:)

Our 1st christmas here was our 1st christmas with kids,it was awesome:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Just had a look at the Christmas stuff on the Ikea website. I'm definitely going to pick up a few small bits. They have lovely wrapping paper but the last time I got it the quality was terrible so I'm hoping they've improved it so I can get some. Is it tomorrow that it's in the shops?

Just had a look at the Christmas stuff on the Ikea website. I'm definitely going to pick up a few small bits. They have lovely wrapping paper but the last time I got it the quality was terrible so I'm hoping they've improved it so I can get some. Is it tomorrow that it's in the shops?

They have some reasonably priced gift boxes also, can't wait to make a trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭xmasking

Christmas ... the most wonderful time of the year!

Advertisement